NA // Canada // EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
SagePvP - Trial-Mod
BuckoMC - Admin
RainMC -Admin
Orefield - Junior Moderator
Lightskies - Helper
• Discord _ @Deployable - Google Chrome 2022-09-03 10_50_19 PM.png

Discord _ #📢announcements _ RainMC Network _ Offical Discord - Google Chrome 2022-09-03 10_59...png

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because SagePvP has an amazing community. I've been active on here teamfighting and baseraiding and I have had good experiences with staff, media and players on SagePvP. I was staff here before and I want to be here again because it was a positive experience and I met a lot of great people. I am friends with a lot of players and I have my own faction. We play competitively on SagePvP so I know and have knowledge on everything there is too know on SagePvP. I also know the SagePvP Staff guide so I can be more effective when staffing and make less mistakes. I have generally had better support here at SagePvP compared to other servers like CavePvP or ViperMC. Most of the staff are nice and actually help you. Another reason why I could be a great staff member is that I'm active 24/7. Although I follow the EST timezone, I play around the clock so I can be active at dead points in the night. Cause SagePvP support rooms are very slow at night.

I am a huge supporter of SagePvP and I have been constantly leaving suggestions, and I financially support the server too. When it comes to helping players I am very kind and respectful and I will never get mad at someone or yell and I am professional 24/7. Although I may get a bit frustrated at times, if I were a staff member I feel like I would have more reason to not slip up so I would not say a word even if I am mad. By being a member of the SagePvP Staff team I can accomplish a lot. Although SagePvP is already doing great I can make it better with suggestions, support and overall being a kind individual. Being staff means you have to be responsible and I feel that I am just that. We all owe it to the players of SagePvP and I feel like this would be just another way to give back.

I like how active SagePvP is. Other servers are not as active so it gets a little boring to staff on. SagePvP is active for Squads and Kitmap which are great. SagePvP is doing great and I would love to help contribute the community. As well as the server growing it would also help me grow as a person and a player and it would benefit my experience as well as the server. I have had experience in HCF for years now so I know how to play the game and ultimately how to help players out. I generally enjoy staffing and these are the reasons why I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
My main goal as a staff member would be to provide as much support as possible to the SagePvP community. When I was staff here before I was constantly doing tickets and helping out in support rooms. I would be active in-game, Discord and in TeamSpeak. If anyone needed support I would quickly and efficiently help them out and make sure that there problem is solved. By doing all of this, it would be a great experience for me (cause I love helping out) and for the players. I am very honest and have integrity so I can sympathize and understand players better.

I know how to screenshare as well. Although I'm not a master at screensharing I can certainly get the job done and prevent hackers from taking over the community. I am experienced with all of the screenshare tools such as AnyDesk, Echo and process hacker. I think that I could get the SS Verified badge pretty soon and I could start screensharing the rule-breakers.

I am familiar with TeamSpeak as well so I already know how to move users and control everything in a TeamSpeak server. I know where to move users in a situation and I will not have to be taught how to do stuff like that. I know everything there is to know about TeamSpeak.

I am familiar with Discord. I know how to manage and take care of tickets. I also can record high quality videos so I can easily post proof of any bans. I am generally more active on Discord than In-game so I can efficiently take care of tickets. I know how to deal with someone if they are angry or upset and I know everything there is to know about Discord.

I would also be strict but not to strict in a sense. If staff do not enforce rules then it makes the community toxic and unplayable. I have experienced staff members on other servers being bias towards players and abusing their power. I would do the complete opposite. No matter who you are you would get punished accordingly to the staff guide. I would never be bias to someone all because of their name or status. I would still treat anyone who breaks rules with respect but I would punish them as of what it states in staff guide. No more, no less. All of this would insure the proper and exciting experiences of SagePvP.

I know how to deal with anyone who is getting mad or frustrated over being punished. I know the proper procedures to take in case of these scenarios. Once again though I would make sure to treat everyone with respect even if they are not treating me with respect. I have very good skills of communication to deescalate situations and make everyone stay calm.

Staffing has never once gotten boring for me. It's always full of excitement. So, I would always stay motivated to do my job and punish and rule-breakers threatening the SagePvP Community. May I say once again that I CAN and WILL BE active around the clock so this would probably benefit the players the most.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty as a 10/10. I find no reason to lie as I was taught that lying only gets you in more trouble. If I were to tell the truth it would be more effective than lying. Although lying is sometimes the go-to situation, I would still find it in me to confess and tell the truth. I would never lie to anyone to gain personal benefits. I swear on my life that I would be honest and truthful no matter what.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes I can. I can even go above 12 hours sometimes. On average I would say I could be online for at least 24 hours a week. I am a very active player and am willing to put in time and effort to achieve this.

What is your telegram @?:
Telegram: @DillyWillyBilly
Discord: DillyWillyBilly#5871

Additional Information?:
I am in school so this might affect some of my playtime. I can still manage to pull off 12+ hours of playtime though. I also play many competitive sports such as Basketball, Hockey, Soccer, Ultimate and lacross.

Status
Not open for further replies.