Denied DillyWillyBilly's Staff Application

A

Anglicize

IGN (In-Game Name): DillyWillyBilly
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
LightSkies: I was a Builderon Lightskies. Lightskies is a BoxPvP Server with 150+ Members. Over 3k in their Discord.
Magical's World: I am Admin on Magical's World, if you want some proof just Message Me!
Chilly's Galaxy: I was a Manager before I resigned because of school. This Server has 800+ Members. If you want proof just message me.
DubStepMC: I am the Owner of DubStepMC. Still Working on it but I just thought I would mention it.
Astral Galaxy: I am a Trial-Mod on here. This Server has 4000+ Members. If you want proof just Message me.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I do have a lot of experience so I would take that into good use and ban any Rule-Breakers who are ruining the game for legit players. I also do have a general good knowledge of coding so I can help develop updates. I am also a good builder as I was a builder on LightSkies, so I can work on the server and put that to good use! I would be active maybe 2-8 Hours somedays!
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself at around 8 because I am a really honest person however there are those general slip-up's that everyone has. I also wouldn't really have a reason to not be honest as it could affect the server and my staff position.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No Unfortunately, however I will be happy to meet some of them if I get in!
Additional Information?:
I love cheese.​

Last edited by a moderator: