DillyWillyBilly
Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA // EST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

ViperMC - Translator
BuckoMC - Moderator
Orefield - Junior Moderator
Lightskies - Helper
(I can Send Proof Just it won't let me send it here)
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to Become a Staff Member of Sage PvP because I love HCF and I have been playing Sage for a while now. I am an HCF vet and I played arcane and old servers like that in the "olden days." Sage has really been a fun experience and I wanted to help out the community by becoming a staff member and punishing rule-breakers. I am very active so I have the time for it so I thought, "why not let's try for it!"
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I could be active and screenshare hackers. I can be quick and responsive to player reports to ensure the positivity in the playerbase. I also would consider myself known in the HCF community. So I can use this to my advantage in helping players out. I have a lot of knowledge about HCF and I can always use this to my advantage. I also do not get mad and I am very respectful at all times so I can always be sure that the players get the best support and the best honesty.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would say a 10 as I don't have a reason too lie. The only outcome it can have is negative as lying will get you nowhere. I promise to be honest and willing to accept criticism.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

I don't know if famous ranks are considered staff members but oEthanos who is a current famous rank can vouch for me.
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

As I said before I am really active so I can make that really easy. I have nothing going on in my life right now so I can be active for over 12 hours.
What is your telegram @?:

@DillyWillyBilly
Additional Information?:

I have was staff on many servers and I thank you for the opportunity to make it one more. (Possibly)​

A

Anglicize

Orefield Proof:
cropped-screenshot (49).png

A

Anglicize

maybe put some context on what I did. because this looks like a good application to mee

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
DillyWillyBilly
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA // EST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
ViperMC - Translator
BuckoMC - Moderator
Orefield - Junior Moderator
Lightskies - Helper
(I can Send Proof Just it won't let me send it here)
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to Become a Staff Member of Sage PvP because I love HCF and I have been playing Sage for a while now. I am an HCF vet and I played arcane and old servers like that in the "olden days." Sage has really been a fun experience and I wanted to help out the community by becoming a staff member and punishing rule-breakers. I am very active so I have the time for it so I thought, "why not let's try for it!"
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I could be active and screenshare hackers. I can be quick and responsive to player reports to ensure the positivity in the playerbase. I also would consider myself known in the HCF community. So I can use this to my advantage in helping players out. I have a lot of knowledge about HCF and I can always use this to my advantage. I also do not get mad and I am very respectful at all times so I can always be sure that the players get the best support and the best honesty.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would say a 10 as I don't have a reason too lie. The only outcome it can have is negative as lying will get you nowhere. I promise to be honest and willing to accept criticism.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
I don't know if famous ranks are considered staff members but oEthanos who is a current famous rank can vouch for me.
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
As I said before I am really active so I can make that really easy. I have nothing going on in my life right now so I can be active for over 12 hours.
What is your telegram @?:
@DillyWillyBilly
Additional Information?:
I have was staff on many servers and I thank you for the opportunity to make it one more. (Possibly)​