Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilagent

IGN (In-Game Name):
Dilagent
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I do.. but not in HCF. I use to staff on a Pixelmon server as a admin owned by Headed, I have experience in dealing with scammers and general support. I have no experience in screensharing or finding hackers. I hope saying that doesn't affect my possibility of getting accepted.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become a staff member because I am always positive, I never see room for negativity and will always stay positive and happy. I meet all the requirements that are listed, I might not have the best grammer but I hope it doesn't affect my chances of getting accepted. I will always do my best and give the full 100% to do what I can do!
I would never abuse my commands. I will use them to make SagePvP a better place for players to have fun play without any problems.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would be my best to keep the server clean of hackers so the players will have a better experience on the server. I will always help out a player in need even while I'm busy. I put the players over myself because I want the players to have the best time on the server.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I'd rate my honestly at a 10. I take my job seriously and will always be honest with the staff team and the community of the server.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No
Additional Information?:
I speak Fluent Spanish, Fluent English and a bit of French.
Add me on Discord Dilagent#6968 or Telegram @Dilagent If you have any questions!

RETROUSSE

Established member
You don't have any previous staffing experiences on an HCF server. Start off somewhere small are start to grow your experiences throughout the HCF community, then re-apply here.

Dilagent

You don't have any previous staffing experiences on an HCF server. Start off somewhere small are start to grow your experiences throughout the HCF community, then re-apply here.
Even tho I don't have staff experience, I've watched a lot of HCF staff series from Headed and other youtubers. So I'm kinda familiar with how HCF works

Status
Not open for further replies.