Denied diamondblack37 Staff Application (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondblack37

diamondblack37's Staff Application

IGN:
diamondblack37 (https://fr.namemc.com/profile/diamondblack37.1)

Timezone:
My Timezone is EST (-5:00 GMT)

I live in Montreal, Quebec.

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I own a Blue snowball ICE.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes I own all 3 programs
Discord: diamondblack37#7001
Telegram: @diamondblack37

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes, I have multiple staff experiences such as:

AssassinMC
(Sr. Admin)
Closed
AssassinMC was an HCF server that got about 20-40 players daily. It was not a big server but it still gave me staff experience and taught me good staff knowledge. I had staffed on AssassinMC for about 1 year (March 2017 - April 2018). I worked my way to Sr. Admin for 6 months then for the remaining 6-7 months I was a Sr. Admin. The server shut down before I could become any higher rank then I went and applied on SubohmHCF 2 Weeks after AssassinMC shut down and got Helper.

SubohmHCF
(Sr. Mod)
Closed
SubohmHCF was by far my favorite staff experience as it had about a 60-80 player base daily and it taught me so much about staffing. I staffed on SubohmHCF for about 3 months, which was when the server owners decided to shut it down. On subohm, the Head of SS (SwiftyyBoiii) taught me basics on how to screen share and how to act professionally during staffing. He mentored me up until I got Mod+ which was when I knew everything I was doing.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like to become staff on SagePVP because the server its self is just so appealing to the public and I, along with others loves the server. I would like to be part of the staff team to assist in player support, getting rid of rule breakers and ban blatant hackers. I would also love the chance to be taught by some of the best staff I know.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I feel that you should accept me as a staff member for multiple points. I am mature and know how to handle heated situations. I am active and can provide a lot of support for players in need. I know not to abuse any permissions given and to follow the staffing rules and guidelines. I am also professional and can get along very easily with players and other staff members. I am never toxic and can just all, in general, benefit the server greatly if I were to become accepted as staff.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
SwiftyyBoiii (Mod+)
Unkindness (Helper)
Botings (Sr. Admin)

Additional Information:
I am pretty much a full-time gamer, can provide a lot of activity on to the server. I am in school but other than that I just play Minecraft. I don't have much proof on my staff experiences as I didn't think to take screenshots while I was staff on Assasin and Subohm but there are members on the staff team that can vouch for me as I have been staff on those servers. I know I don't have much staff experience but I would like the opportunity to create more experience for myself. I am also a French translator for Sagepvp.

Encircle

Established member
Doesn't meet the age requirement. (Exceptions can be made.)
Know's french. (Not required but some extra points.)
Lacking detail.
No proof of being staff.

zHelp

diamondblack37's Staff Application

IGN:

I am 14 years old. (03/05/2005)​

Timezone:

My Timezone is EST (-5:00 GMT)​

I live in Montreal, Quebec.​

Do you own a quality microphone?

Yes, I own a Blue snowball ICE.​

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:

Yes I own all 3 programs​

Discord: diamondblack37#7001​

Telegram: @diamondblack37

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

Yes, I have multiple staff experiences such as:​

AssassinMC

(Sr. Admin)​

Closed

AssassinMC was an HCF server that got about 20-40 players daily. It was not a big server but it still gave me staff experience and taught me good staff knowledge. I had staffed on AssassinMC for about 1 year (March 2017 - April 2018). I worked my way to Sr. Admin for 6 months then for the remaining 6-7 months I was a Sr. Admin. The server shut down before I could become any higher rank then I went and applied on SubohmHCF 2 Weeks after AssassinMC shut down and got Helper.​

SubohmHCF

(Sr. Mod)​

Closed

SubohmHCF was by far my favorite staff experience as it had about a 60-80 player base daily and it taught me so much about staffing. I staffed on SubohmHCF for about 3 months, which was when the server owners decided to shut it down. On subohm, the Head of SS (SwiftyyBoiii) taught me basics on how to screen share and how to act professionally during staffing. He mentored me up until I got Mod+ which was when I knew everything I was doing.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I would like to become staff on SagePVP because the server its self is just so appealing to the public and I, along with others loves the server. I would like to be part of the staff team to assist in player support, getting rid of rule breakers and ban blatant hackers. I would also love the chance to be taught by some of the best staff I know.​

Why should we accept you as staff?:

I feel that you should accept me as a staff member for multiple points. I am mature and know how to handle heated situations. I am active and can provide a lot of support for players in need. I know not to abuse any permissions given and to follow the staffing rules and guidelines. I am also professional and can get along very easily with players and other staff members. I am never toxic and can just all, in general, benefit the server greatly if I were to become accepted as staff.​

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?

SwiftyyBoiii (Mod+)​

Unkindness (Helper)​

Botings (Sr. Admin)​

Additional Information:

I am pretty much a full-time gamer, can provide a lot of activity on to the server. I am in school but other than that I just play Minecraft. I don't have much proof on my staff experiences as I didn't think to take screenshots while I was staff on Assasin and Subohm but there are members on the staff team that can vouch for me as I have been staff on those servers. I know I don't have much staff experience but I would like the opportunity to create more experience for myself. I am also a French translator for Sagepvp.​

Weird howw SubohmHCF only got like 10 players

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @diamondblack37, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.