Denied Dewen_Lahbehouk Staff Application [PH]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewen_Lahbehouk

IGN: Dewen_Lahbehouk

Timezone: GMT+8

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes my discord is JoroPlaysGamesYT#5752 and i dont have a telegram but i can make one if i get accepted and i have ts

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes

Why do you want to become staff?: First, of all I want to make the server better by doing good things like for example: Fixing bugs,Helping players,Helping the community,Helping staff if they don't know what to do.That's just some examples but I can do more than those stuff I listed.But most importantly I want the players to have a good time in the server and would recommend to my friends that are playing Minecraft.

Why should we accept you as staff?: Cause as I said I want to make the community better and reduce toxicity and make players have fun.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?: I don't personally know.

Additional Information: No

Encircle

Established member
-1​
How are you 18 but you can't spell anything in your application correctly, and don't even have any detail to give yourself a shot at being a staff member. Clearly you don't care about your application and this took you 5 minutes.

Add more detail.
A color scheme.
Look at other applicants applications, (Obviously not copying anyone.)

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Dewen_Lahbehouk, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.