┏╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋┓

IGN (In-Game Name):
DerKicker. I also go by the names
Dongle, Bahar, and Sixerrs.

Region (EU/NA/Other):
N.A.
┗╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋┛

Do you have any previous staff experience?
VaultPvP 2.0

Proof
Player Count: 80- 120
Position: Senior Mod (SS Verified)
Time:
September 2019 - November 2019
Resignation or Demotion: Resignation
I resigned because I no longer was liking HCF it kind of got boring and a lot
of things were going on in my personal life and I just was not
in the best mental state to be in the community
with what was happening so I decided to take a break

HCPrimal

Proof
Player Count: 60 - 70
Position: Senior-Admin (SS Verified)
Time:
December 2019 - January 2020
Resignation/Demotion: Resignation
I was recruited to HCPrimal by one of the managers before the initial release but
almost a few weeks after release on January 7th, 2020, HCPrimals management
team had just given up and the server's staff team was going through a chaotic phase
and a lot of staff left due to problems with the staff team. I joined them
because nobody was putting effort into the server anymore either.
This was information that I had been told by one of their managers.

InfernoPvP

Proof
Player Count: 30-50
Position: Platform-Admin (SS Verified)
Time:
January 2020 - February 2020
Resignation or Demotion: Server closed down.
The server was not in the best condition. The manager was not willing to do his job,
Players were complaining about issues daily and there were no developers
and everyone had just left and the owner could no longer support the server.

Vyrix

Proof
Player Count: 20-50
Position: Moderator+ (SS Verified)
Time:
March 2020 - April 2020
Resignation/Demotion: Demotion.
I was demoted after being accused of faking proof and bans. Staff had
said I was stealing bans, support rooms, and mutes when I wasn't.

Note: I am ClientGUI (It was an account my friend gave me since I did not have
one at the time)

VaultPvP 3.0

Proof
Proof 2
Player Count: 30-50
Position: Head-Manager (SS Verified)
Time:
April 2020 - June 2020
Resignation/Demotion: Demotion.
When Vault had a 3.0 return one of the previous owners had contacted me
and asked me to be the Manager but later he went on to merge with a server called
GamerzPvP. Lots of staff had been transferred so I was promoted to head-manager because
when the staff merge had happened the original managers were not willing to comply
with the offer that we had for them so instead the head-manager position was created.
Later I went on to demote staff members who were too young, had a toxic history,
went against terms and conditions, or were just in it to abuse and mess around and
were not taking their staffing duties as seriously as they were supposed to.
When the owner of Gamerz found out that I was on the staff team he demoted me
because of past problems with me and demoting his staff instead of talking with me
professionally to work out our differences.

Note: Proof 2 was before the merge
and EPobs departure from the network.

Why would you like to become a staff member?

I think I should be accepted as staff on the SagePvP Network for a multitude of reasons.
My main reason for applying on Sage is that there are a lot of players in support channels and not all the time they are being moved. I usually see maybe 2-3 staff members that are moving players when I am in Teamspeak. It can take a long time for a simple solution to be solved, a player could be waiting a couple of minutes to hours just to get revived from a glitch or get teleported out of a glitched area. I feel I am a very avid person and enjoy interacting and helping out the community of which I have been part for 4 years almost. Since I have been playing for the past few years specifically on SagePvP I have a good understanding of Sage's rules and how HCF is on here than other servers. My overall goal is to make sure that Sage is a clean, fun, and secure environment for the community. I understand how sometimes on the server things can get out of hand and players could get extremely frustrated and toxic towards each other and even yell at staff members in Teamspeak. I'm someone who listens to both sides and let the player speak because it would be easier just for them to get what they want out instead of holding them back and causing a bigger problem and make the problem harder to solve than it already is. My second reason to apply for staff is that I want to learn new things and learn more than what I already know. I want to improve myself for the sake of the community and to give players a better experience so they know that there are staff members that aren't biased, rude, or hold grudges. Cause unfortunately if you hit someone in the wrong spot they will hold a grudge against you for a long time and they can't get over it just because you did something to them. I for one am someone who does not hold anything against someone I believe that people mature over time it might take them a little bit but holding that grudge won't help it would just cause more issues not only for you but other players & staff members which could result in staff members arguing and not being able to cooperate. At the end of the day, we are all players of the same network and we should be respecting each other in every form possible, even if that player has different opinions than you. We as a community should stick together, which is my main purpose of applying, To keep a healthy and strong environment in the SagePvP community. I always put the player's needs first and plan on keeping a healthy and respectful relationship with all players I meet.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
Equality

I never choose a side whether it be my friends or someone I had problems with I always will be on the right side not matter who or when the situation takes place I always want to give the player the best experience possible.

Respect
As I have stated a spontaneous amount of times I always think about the player first not myself or anything in the past always the present and what is happening then and there not what happened 2 months ago. My goal is to provide the best support I can while keeping a good relationship with the players and to treat them with respect on every platform whether that be in-game, Discord, Telegram, etc.

Honesty
With Respect comes honesty, and without one, you can not have the other. In all situations, I will be honest to both sides whether it be my fellow staff members or the players I am always honest and live up to the truth because lying is never necessary it will only lead up to more issues within the staff team and within the trust of the players and the staff

Humble
One thing you realize when being a staff member is that you must be humble and patient with the players they need their time to get things settled and straight when in a situation. I am always a chill laid back person, but I'm not one to bend the rules for mine or someone else's liking. I am very relaxed even in big situations or major situations whether that be something being posted in chat that is not supposed to be there or personal information. Because if I were to panic and get shaky and scared it could lead to a worse or bigger problem resulting in more unnecessary problems needing more solutions

Professional Behavior
I know that at all times I must keep a good and professional tone and behavior during all times because as a staff member I represent the SagePvP network as a whole. Being non-professional could not only make me look bad but, make the server and other staff members look bad too which is why I always keep myself in a professional state of being.

Learning
I am someone who learns from my mistakes not pitties against them or defends what I do wrong. Instead, I go onto learning what I had done wrong and what could have been done right and said right to prevent further issues or problems and what was the main cause in the situation instead of blaming my fellow staff members or players for my actions.

Screen Sharing
As a staff member, you would obviously want to be able to screen share in order to find cheats or illegal tools on a player's device to prevent them from harming and ruining the experience of other players of the community.

Punishment
Before I actually punish a player I always make sure that it is legitimate and totally justified so I don't look like someone who is just hungry for bans and punishments for promotions.

Proof
Before I do any actual bans, mutes, or warns I always make sure to get proof just incase a higher up staff member needs it incase a player tries to get their punishment revoked even though it was a fair punishment

Motivation
I am always motivated to keep my image and the server's image in a good shape I never want to let go of a server because if I am not motivated to do my job then I would not be a useful asset to the team. Instead, I would be someone who sits around taking credit for other people's work which would not hold up to respecting them or what they have done.

Dedication
I am always going to be putting as much effort as I can into this position because I want to assure the players that they can rely on me and my fellow staff members. I can assure you that I would never leave just because I am having a bad day or am going through something. It is very uncommon and hard for me to actually quit or give up on something

Promotions
Promotions are something that you should earn and want. Many staff are usually grinding hard just for a promotion then they lay off and get lazy of they get promoted when they should in reality be working more and harder. I believe that the higher you get the more responsibilities you gain meaning that people up in the high ranks have worked for it not just been sitting around and that's something I understand instead of being hungry for a promotion I understand that I have to earn my way up to it and prove that I'm worthy for that rank.

Guiding my peers
I know not every staff member will understand everything about the staff team and I am willing to help them get through that by talking to them or explaining to them what they did wrong or what they are having trouble understanding so they can improve and look back to reflect upon their mistakes.

Responsibilities
As a staff member, a lot of responsibilities fall into your hand meaning you knew this and still continued to apply if you can not uphold those responsibilities which means you're not fit for the job. In this case, I am ready to take on the responsibilities of being a staff member and will try my best to fulfill those responsibilities.

Analyzing a problem
When it comes to analyzing a problem I would have to dig deeper and find what caused the problem and when and where this problem started off and how did it originally start off. "What was the main cause of it?" "Who was the cause of the problem?" "How can this problem be properly resolved and what further action can be taken to resolve it as quickly as possible?". All of these are simple steps I take to analyze and solve a problem.

Collaboration
Collaborating will be a huge part of being a staff member and since I have good enough past experience I completely understand why collaboration skills are extremely useful towards analyzing a problem. Collaborating with our fellow staff and players is going to be a crucial step in analyzing problems especially between multiple other players.

Support Rooms
When it comes to support rooms I will always move the first person in the support waiting room so just because my best friend is in there and had been waiting for 1 minute while someone had been waiting for 1 hour doesn't mean I get the right to move my friend just because they are my friend. I am very active so if accepted you may see me move you a lot if you need any help.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty out of 10 an 8 because I only lie and am dishonest when
it's necessary like; when someone tells my own information or something
sensitive or private about me or my personal out of Minecraft life.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?

Unfortunately, no staff members can vouch for me

Additional Information?

I would just like to thank each and every one of you for reading my application
and leaving feedback. Whether that feedback is in favor of me or against me I
take it all as constructive criticism. I ask that you leave feedback thus your
feedback can impact the experience of other players by helping me
improve my flaws. Also if you have any questions please do not
be afraid to contact me on Discord or telegram

Discord: Sixerrrs#0692
Telegram: @Sixerrrs

Last edited:

bannedforcheats

+1
  • A lot of Detail (which I like)
  • Experience is iffy, that can be worked on if you're accepted here.
  • I wish you luck.
-banned

C

calvin

denied, application copied from previous application at faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.