Denied deracinate's (NA) staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

deracinates

IGN (In-Game Name)
deracinates / could be butlers ( chearful snipe )
Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time
Quarantine hours
Monday 2-4 hours
Tuesday 3-4 hours
Wednesday 4-6 hours
Thursday 4-6 hours
Friday 5-7 hours
Saturday 5-8 hours
Sunday 3-5 hours

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
DCPvP
Mod

Before I got staff I played the server for a couple months with my cousins. I enjoyed the server because everyone was also very friendly. So I applied for staff because it was a great server and I wanted to be a part of it to help it to help it grow. This was the first staff experience I’ve ever had. It wasn’t a hcf server but it was a Factions and Skyblocks server. I was staff for the server for about 2 months and got Mod before it shut down. The staff team was also very toxic because I was young at the time (12) and I resigned.
PvPZone
Helper

This was a kitmap server me and my friend Amends ( i now own the account ) were dedicated too. Pvpzone was the start of the idea to play hcf for me, but we were trappers just trying to have fun on the server and we made many friends along with it. This server had around 100 players (average) every day on kits and I wanted to be apart of seeing the server grow and be better because i thought the server had potential and all it needed was good staff. The staff team was pretty inactive which gave me the idea to apply so I could help all the players that needed help and ban all the hackers that ruined the game. I only got to helper because the server had shut down
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Main Reason
I’ve played Sage for a while now , and HCF in general and the time and experience I had on sage makes me want to return to HCF. It’s also quarantine so I’m on for about 4 hours+. During this quarantine I want to try and improve the players experience as much as i could because I wanna be apart of the growing Sage community. I want to make the players of Sage the best as it could. I think I’m a good fit to become staff because of the experience in HCF i have. I started HCT around map 3 and stopped at map 16 to personal reasons. I want to become the best staff I can and help out the staff team and put their job at ease. I’m a supportive person ingame and outside of the game.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Community
I’d love to become staff because I would enjoy what I would be doing, and this is by sitting in Teamspeak and talking to new people everyday and help them out with whatever problems that they are having. I believe having staff that are good at what they're doing will improve the player's experience and bring more of their friends in
I’d like to try my hardest as staff to make the players around me have a greater time playing the server, this includes staff. I could help the staff with whatever to try and make their job easier
Loyalty
I’m commited to Sage and would love to help the server grow over time, I’d listen to the community, pay attention to chat and always check out forums. I'd also be very observing to see what us staff could do better to improve the players experience. I’m always learning on how to handle some situations
Adapting
I can adapt and listen well and understand the mistakes I am making by correcting them and fixing them and learning how to handle some situations. I can also adapt to server change, and this goes from server updates to exploits.
Maturity
For my age, a 16 year old teen guy I think it’s common to be immature but everyone can learn to be more patient. I’m mature for my age and I don't make mistakes out of feelings such as abusing.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: none ;d
Additional Information?:
Schedule of times I’m on could change by increasing or decreasing because I have lots of elearning to do ;p.
Thank you for taking your time to read my staff application, have a wonderful day​

Last edited:

cobweb

- lack of detail.
- lack of experience.
- didn't get higher then Moderator.
- Immature / Toxicity.

Goodluck!

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Length of application does not meet minimum requirements set forth in Staff Application Guidelines

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.