Denied DEPRESSINGGG's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEPRESSINGGG

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): DEPRESSINGGG
↬ Age: 18 years old
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
➥ NightMc | Helper [SS Mentor] ( 230 on)
➥ CoralMc | Helper [SS Verified] ( 1.7k on)
➥ SpartanPvP | Admin [SS Verified] ( 120 on)
➥ EdenMine | Mod [SS Verified] (130 on)

➥ EverMine | Mod [SS Verified] ( 130 on )
➥ ChaosNetwork | Owner ( 60 on)
➥ Nexuscraft | Helper [SS Verified] (190 on)
➥ ColdNetwork | Trial-Mod [SS Verified] ( 300 on)
➥ K-Server | Helper [SS Verified] (220 on)
➥ Curve.rip | Mod [SS Verified] (200 on)

➥ easymc.it | Mod [ SS Manager] ( 50 on )
➥ Titanet | Helper [SS Verified] ( 200 on)
➥ PvPTemple | Mod+ [SS Verified] ( 900 on)
➥ AppleMc | Helper ( 1120 on )
➥ Nupped | Sr.Admin [SS Verified] ( 160 on)
➥ AquariusMC | Manager [SS Manager] ( 200 on)
➥ WarAccademy | Helper ( 680 on)
➥ PvPCastle | SRMOD [ SS Verified] ( 300 on )
➥ Mod | SagePvP.org [SS Verified] | (700 on)
➥ Trial-Mod | Battle.rip [SS Verified] ( 1,1k on)
➥ Trial-Mod | PvpGym.net [SS Verified] (610 on)
➥ Admin | play.lyzard.cc [SS Verified] (230 on)
➥ Admin | Dark-HC.pl [SS Verified] ( 2k on )
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Honestly.. I just want to try it again. I have some free time that I want to fill up and I feel motivated about staffing. The server looks like it's one of the best options for me and I would like to shoot my shot for it. It's exciting to me to become a staff member again after not being interested in the game after I was playing it for so long. I always loved being a staff member so I think it would be the same this time.. and who knows maybe it will be better. I have grown a lot (IRL) and a lot of things changed so I want to see what kind of staff member I would be now. It's a good thing. I want to try myself out to see what the difference is with past experiences and to see if I will get even better than I was.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I don't think I alone can improve the players' experience but I can try and bring something to the table that I am sure a lot of people already bring but I can try and help them do it. Staffing is a team job and what I can say is - I can be a good teammate. I will try to be fair with everyone - the players/the staff & everything related to the server. I will try to bring balance if it's needed and will try to help the server to reach new highs. I want the best for any server I staff on and it won't be any different for this one.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 9,
● Honest:
As time has passed I have become a really honest person and I love what I have become. I have learned that life teaches a lot of lessons. Some are harder to learn than others. As long as you stay true to yourself, you can live a really good life. Being honest is a really good thing in most situations because I think a lot of people lack it, especially in our community since a lot of them are still young and it is understandable.

● Mature:
Obviously, I am not the oldest but I'd like to think I am a pretty mature guy for my age. With time I've learned a lot of stuff and I've been through a lot of things in life that really humbled me and matured me. I would like to say that hitting the gym every day and staying to a schedule disciplined me a lot and made me do a lot of things in life that are hard. I've never been the toxic type and I try to stay away from people. There are moments people do get toxic and it's just humans being humans but with my age, the number of times I've really been toxic has decreased a lot.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
Monday:4-5h per day
Tuesday:3-4h per day
Wednesday:3-4h per day
Thursday:4-5h per day
Friday:4-5h per day
Saturday:5-7h per day
Sunday:5-7h per day
↬ What is your discord @?: Depressoh#1711
↬ Additional Information (optional): thank you for reading this far, I hope I'm up to it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.