Denied DeportedMemes Staff Application [US]

Should DeportedMemes become a staff member on SagePvP?!?!

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeportedMemes

Known member
IGN:
DeportedMemes
Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time (US)
United States of America
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
I have a relatively lengthy experience with managing servers and server populations. Between being a staff member on two private servers (total of 1 years experience) and running my own medium sized server on two separate occasions (about another years worth of experience) as well as being in the role of a "role model" rank for about 6 months to a year. This particular experience has shown me that being a staff member on a server can be very stressful, people tend to only want you to help them and get mad if you don't, as well as bombard you with requests upon seeing you. However, this is also why I love being staff on servers because I love being the person that regulates a community by solving problems, I'm entirely focused on monitoring behaviors in a controlled environment and making judgement calls on when and what to do about said behaviors, bad AND good behaviors. So in total, I have about 2 years of experience maintaining a Minecraft Server community and as well a year of experience with my current strictly monitoring behavior and ensuring everything runs well and at expectations.
Why do you want to become staff?:
Being a staff member for Minecraft servers in generally is always a goal. It allows me to help those in need rather than just being able to advise someone, as well gives me a new take on Minecraft itself. Being "that person" the community seeks for help is something I strive for in all situations, real or gaming. When it comes to SK specifically, over the past month I've been on the server I've come to love the community and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Now it is my chance to provide that same love and support back in a new role as potential staff.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I have been playing HCF for over 3 years now so I know how it works. I can also help by Managing the forums and watching the discord and watching chat if anyone needs help or someone is breaking the chat rules. Staff is great but they could use a bit more help. I have seen numerous times where the staff is asked so many questions that they can't answer them all, that's why i think it'd be better to recruit more staff members that are different time zones, And since i'm on everyday and am able to help out as much as possible. I have been playing for a long time, and know how the basics of being helper on this server works, I also know that SagePvP can be confusing to others, at the beginning, and understand there needs to be more people that can help them, Also you should accept me because of my experience as a staff member, Also for some people including me and in the morning there's no staff members on which means there can be many hackers, that's why i could be here to make sure the chat and the server would be clean. Also because i believe that there's not enough staff members on that are that mature.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
No, I do not know any staff member at the time that could vouch for me.
Additional Information:
If you need anymore information, please contact me and I will answer anymore questions.​

DeportedMemes

Known member
If you're reading this, thank you for taking your time to read my application, if you reply, please make it family friendly and leave nice responses, thank you! <3

connor

Known member
Neutral:
Never seen you in game.
Decent application
Detailed in some points

Maybe try and elaborate more under why so you want to become staff and I will +1

Good luck

Connor​

DeportedMemes

Known member
Neutral:​

Never seen you in game.​

Decent application​

Detailed in some points​

Maybe try and elaborate more under why so you want to become staff and I will +1​

Good luck​

Connor​
Thank you, I do play but I don't really talk in chat because I'm a solo faction, but yeah, I play squads HCF mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.