Timezone
CET

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Server - Zylah
Rank - Owner
Proof -

5ba985993bce8a402121e2cd1e4fda53.png

https://gyazo.com/5ba985993bce8a402121e2cd1e4fda53

Reason for of demotion / resignation - Server closed.

i created zylah for a couple of friends, we even had our own developer, but it was shutdown in 2020 due to the lack of money

Server - Potionhcf
Rank - Helper+
Proof - N/A
Reason for of demotion / resignation - Server closed.

PotionHCF was owned by condings And was created in 2018. and had around 150+ players on sotw.

Server - Mylah
Rank - Moderator
Proof - N/A
Reason for of demotion / resignation - the server was closed due to lack of money

Why would you like to become a staff member?

I have experience from being a staff member on both large Minecraft servers and small ones as well, the reason I believe I should be apart of the staff team is because of the skills and experience that I possess and I believe they will really help me become a successful staff member here on Sage. I know that staff members are not there just to ban hackers and rule breakers but that they are there for the players of the server, to help assist them and make sure they have a smooth experience on the network and an experience good enough to remember and want to share with others, I believe that the key to a good server is not only the fun factors, but networks require solid staff teams to help moderate and keep everything in check. Because I am from Australia, this will enable me to log on at times where staff from America could possibly be sleeping, meaning that instead of cheaters being able to join at night and do their business, there will be a staff member on to prevent that, I believe that this could be a massive advantage for SagePvP. I also accept and take constructive criticism very well and instead of using it as a way to despise someone for criticizing me, I instead take it as a way to improve the way I am conducting myself

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Character:

I can bring a lot to the staff team, my friends say I'm nice, smart and very social.
I think that I would be good part of the staff team. I could help with anything.

Maturity:

As I have said before I am 16 years old, I am very mature, I take most situations very seriously and I find that I am much more mature than people who are much older than me. I will never be rude to a player in either TeamSpeak or in-game, I feel as though I am Mature enough to be Staff on SagePvP. I do not joke around especially in a very important situations, I often get annoyed at my friends as they joke and laugh at many stupid things, that I either don't find funny or just think that they are being immature, I do admit I do laugh at some things I do have a humor I just know when to stop and to act professionally.

Dedication:

I am very dedicated to my job. I love being staff, and if I got staff on SagePvP I would feel as if it was my job and my responsibility to be in TeamSpeak every day and to be online the server helping everyone. I will make sure to help as many people as I can. Also, I would like to say that I don't like to see people in support rooms all day waiting, I will make sure to help these people and not let them sit there all day waiting for a staff member, I will help them and then send them on their way. I will never let the SagePvP Staff down with me being unDedicated to the job that I am doing/been set. I never plan on giving up on this server!

Effort:

If I was staff on SagePvP I would put in Maximum effort towards the server and its future, I am all about working for that end gold and within Minecraft that gold ends at the end of the HCF Map and then it resets every SOTW, meaning that I am always striving to put the maximum about of effort into my job (being a staff member) I am not the best, but I try.

Activity:

If I get staff on SagePvP I will make sure I am as active as possible I have shown my Activity schedule above, I will be sticking to that schedule as much as possible it may be a few days where I am not on at the 5:30 mark but I will try my hardest. I am very passionate about Activity and making sure I am as active as possible. If ever a am not able to get online on certain days I will always make sure to let staff know and if they need me then to just msg me on Skype or Discord. Also when being a staff member you need to make sure that you are active on the different sites such as the forums and TeamSpeak I will make sure that I am constantly on the Forums and I'm always in TeamSpeak either helping players or in a channel with staff, getting to know then all and creating a friendship.

Toxic Players:

I hate toxic players, I will make sure that they are decreased down to a minimum, I do realize that it is HCF, one of the most toxic communities on Minecraft. I will make sure that I will calm them down or if not stop them from being able to be toxic in-game to prevent it from ruining other people's experience on the server. If a player is toxic in TeamSpeak I will give them many chances to try and calm down so that I can help them.

Honestly:

I will make sure that I am honest with every single Mute, Warn, TempBan, Ban I will also be honest in-game, TeamSpeak and on the forums. I am an Honest guy overall and do not lie about situations. I have no reason to. If I do something wrong I will admit to it and say why I won't do it again. I will never be biased or unfair to anyone and I will make sure to listen to both sides of the story, and I will be respectful to every person whatever happens in the certain situation I am dealing with.

Showing Proof:

I will make sure I show as much proof needed for my Bans, if I need to show proof for Mutes, Warns, TempBans etc I will do. Showing proof of Punishments that I have done is not a problem. I can record the bans if I need to. As I know it is important to have the proof if anyone complains or requests an Unban on the forums within the 'Ban Appeals' Section.

Communication:

I will be communicating with other staff members and players in the TeamSpeak very often. I am online I will be in TeamSpeak. I am very professional when talking to players on the Server whether it be in-game or in TeamSpeak or even on the forums. I find that talking to a player in TeamSpeak is much better then messaging them in-game so if necessary I will ask them to join TeamSpeak as it normally turns out it takes less time and is much more efficient to talk to them in TeamSpeak.

Respect:

I will respect all the players who will come into TeamSpeak and ask for help, I will also respect all the other staff members as I feel that we are all doing the same thing and need to stay good friends and respecting those other Staff members will mean that we will get along well and be able to help each other.

Responsibility:

I believe responsibility is super important when being a staff member on a server, as if a mistake is made then you need the Responsibility to take it upon yourself to fix that mistake and to make sure that the players that are spending many hours playing the server do not suffer from this mistake. Also if this mistake is very major then I would contact a higher staff member to help me out to fix it, or if I do not know how to approach this mistake then I would also contact a higher staff member to help me out.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

i dont know any of the current staff members.

Additional Information?

My schedule :
Monday - 5/6 Hours
Tuesday - 4/7 Hours
Wednesday - 6/7 Hours
Thursday - 5 Hours
Friday - 6/8 Hours
Saturday - 7 Hours
Sunday - 7 Hours

Last edited by a moderator:

Botings

Elite Member
Denied:
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.