Proof - Click here

MineHQ
Mod+
Player Base - 1000 - 1400
Discord - 2000
Resigned
Proof - Click here

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

To improve the player experience on the server, to stop toxic players, hackers and rule breakers from taking away from the experience that a normal player should have when playing the game modes on the server. I would like to help the staff team with moderation and running the server in general. I would like to help players with problems they may have with anything they may need help with. I would like to help players with appeals if they were falsely banned, because I do not want players to have a bad experience being falsely banned. I think I would be able to handle many situations I may be in with support and such and I think I could handle it well. I am good at remaining calm in most situations even if it's something many would get annoyed or angered by. I like to stay calm, because when you get angered or mad you do not think straight and end up making mistakes which you regret. I also like the server and would like to help the server on a deeper level and by applying for staff I can do that.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

» Professionalism - I have what it takes to be knowledgeable to know when it is alright to be more relaxed and when it is time to be much more professional and on topic to the point. Additionally, even if there is someone that I am not on good terms with, I would never intentionally go off on them or avoid helping them as a staff member just because of previous experiences with them. If needed, I know to hand off the situation to another staff member so the result is good for everyone.

» Dedication - As someone who loves helping out others, I would love to be able to dedicate my time towards doing just that along with keeping the server clean from rule breakers here on Sage to ensure that the player experience is kept at only the best making players want to come back and play the server again. Additionally, I want to be able to use this position as a way to support the network with staff bug testing & show sincere loyalty towards the network.

» Activity - Even with school, I am able to dedicate around 49 hours per week based off of my contribution time listed above. With this amount of time on the network, it would allow me to consistently help out players in-game, in teamspeak, and around the network externally in places such as discord support tickets.

» Communication - I am an active listener who knows how to listen to others well. I always pay close attention to small details which could greatly benefit me in many situations here at Sage to make sure situations are being handled properly. I always tend to be a very friendly individual and someone that people can rely on consistently to get things done. I have respect to everyone around me and try to always understand where they are coming from whatever the scenario may be.

» Teamwork - I am very well aware that working on a team is one of the most important qualities to have as a good staff member. I work very well with others and can communicate well through tough situations which could involve intense thinking skills and the skills to work together in a team to quickly solve the issue at hand. I enjoy working with others and would love to be able to do so here on Sage

» Helpful - I always try to be there for other staff members and higher ups when they need help with anything rather it be in-game, in discord, or something else on a more personal level if I know them well. I hate watching people struggle with things and I want to always be there to help them if they need it. As I said above, I love helping people and I would love to bring that onto the staff team at Sage in order to help out all players and other staff members.

» Maturity - As stated above, I try to always bring situations to other staff members if I know the situation involves somebody that I may not be on good terms with. This is to ensure that everyone is getting an unbiased response on any situation at hand. I always take responsibility for my actions and never try to hide anything from higher ups or other people. I would never try to take advantage of my position in anyway - rather that being by abusing, having an "ego" with my position, or anything else that might classify as taking advantage of the position.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would say my honesty is easily a 10 because I have been raised to tell the truth and if you cant do that you cant really get anywhere in life so I would like to say i am very honest and always strive to tell the truth.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Unfortunately not

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yes I can meet that requirement and more.

Monday : 6-11 hours

Tuesday : 6-11 hours

Wednesday : 6-11 hours

Thursday : 6-11 hours

Friday : 10-14 hours

Saturday : 10-13 hours

Sunday : 10-11 hours

What is your telegram @?:
@DepentHCF

What is your discord @?
dot.exe#4344

Additional Information?:
I am always able to record while I am playing, Thanks for reading my app.
I hope you have a fantastic day/night.

Last edited:

Depent

the name I'm pretty sure it was on was something like pike. You don't have to believe me but I was staff there its been a minute but I was.

Docents

Established member
what server
Didn't know you were Color_Derp

Next time don't take screenshots from staff series that are public on YouTube 😂

Attachments

• 62AB3950-F146-49DA-B52C-6979E0AD3187.jpeg
    62AB3950-F146-49DA-B52C-6979E0AD3187.jpeg
    783.8 KB · Views: 82

Depent

Didn't know you were Color_Derp

Next time don't take screenshots from staff series that are public on YouTube 😂
bro what just because its the same hub doesnt mean its not me, Im not gonna sit here and argue its very childish. If you desire you can go ask a higher up at viper

Last edited:

Docents

Established member
? Exact same screenshot, with the player count, numbers on the side of the scoreboard, and everything

Also didn't know this was you too

Attachments

• D8A339A2-E08B-47D2-B7C4-865726EF015F.jpeg
    D8A339A2-E08B-47D2-B7C4-865726EF015F.jpeg
    612.8 KB · Views: 77

Docents

Established member
Also didn't know you were this guy too

Attachments

• B0DA4CF9-7618-4060-9601-E9A529A602A5.jpeg
    B0DA4CF9-7618-4060-9601-E9A529A602A5.jpeg
    458.6 KB · Views: 70

citation

Established member
Hey
IGN (In-Game Name):
Depent

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA/EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Fyre.cc
Trial-Mod
Player base - 100 - 400
Discord - 300
Demoted due to reason of not putting enough time into the server
Proof - Click here

CavePvp
Mod
Player Base - 700-1200
Discord - 1500
Resigned
Proof - Click here

Heartless
Senior Mod
Player Base - 100-200
Discord - 700
Resigned
Proof - Click here

ChaoticPvP
Trial Mod
Player Base - 60-80
Discord - 300
Resigned
Proof - Click here

HazelMc
Trial Mod
Player Base - 700 - 900
Discord - 500
Demoted due to language barrier and they got a translator
Proof - Click here

ViperMc
Mod+
Player Base - 900 - 1200
Discord - 2500
Resigned
Proof - Click here

Scorched Network
Trial Mod
Player Base - 40-60
Discord - 100
Resigned
Proof - Click here

FaithfulMC
Senior Mod
Player Base - 700 - 1000
Discord - 12000
Resigned
Proof - Click here

VeltPvP
Mod+
Player Base - 2000 - 2500
Discord - 15000
Resigned
Proof - Click here

ValorHCF
Senior Mod
Player Base - 700 - 1000
Discord - 1700
Resigned
Proof - Click here

AstralMC
Admin
Player Base - 600 - 800
Discord - 2000
Resigned
Proof - Click here

FiercePvP
Trial Mod
Player Base - 400 - 700
Discord - 1000
Resigned
Proof - Click here

DynamicPvP
Mod
Player Base - 600 - 800
Discord - 1200
Resigned
Proof - Click here

MineHQ
Mod+
Player Base - 1000 - 1400
Discord - 2000
Resigned
Proof - Click here

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

To improve the player experience on the server, to stop toxic players, hackers and rule breakers from taking away from the experience that a normal player should have when playing the game modes on the server. I would like to help the staff team with moderation and running the server in general. I would like to help players with problems they may have with anything they may need help with. I would like to help players with appeals if they were falsely banned, because I do not want players to have a bad experience being falsely banned. I think I would be able to handle many situations I may be in with support and such and I think I could handle it well. I am good at remaining calm in most situations even if it's something many would get annoyed or angered by. I like to stay calm, because when you get angered or mad you do not think straight and end up making mistakes which you regret. I also like the server and would like to help the server on a deeper level and by applying for staff I can do that.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

» Professionalism - I have what it takes to be knowledgeable to know when it is alright to be more relaxed and when it is time to be much more professional and on topic to the point. Additionally, even if there is someone that I am not on good terms with, I would never intentionally go off on them or avoid helping them as a staff member just because of previous experiences with them. If needed, I know to hand off the situation to another staff member so the result is good for everyone.

» Dedication - As someone who loves helping out others, I would love to be able to dedicate my time towards doing just that along with keeping the server clean from rule breakers here on Sage to ensure that the player experience is kept at only the best making players want to come back and play the server again. Additionally, I want to be able to use this position as a way to support the network with staff bug testing & show sincere loyalty towards the network.

» Activity - Even with school, I am able to dedicate around 49 hours per week based off of my contribution time listed above. With this amount of time on the network, it would allow me to consistently help out players in-game, in teamspeak, and around the network externally in places such as discord support tickets.

» Communication - I am an active listener who knows how to listen to others well. I always pay close attention to small details which could greatly benefit me in many situations here at Sage to make sure situations are being handled properly. I always tend to be a very friendly individual and someone that people can rely on consistently to get things done. I have respect to everyone around me and try to always understand where they are coming from whatever the scenario may be.

» Teamwork - I am very well aware that working on a team is one of the most important qualities to have as a good staff member. I work very well with others and can communicate well through tough situations which could involve intense thinking skills and the skills to work together in a team to quickly solve the issue at hand. I enjoy working with others and would love to be able to do so here on Sage

» Helpful - I always try to be there for other staff members and higher ups when they need help with anything rather it be in-game, in discord, or something else on a more personal level if I know them well. I hate watching people struggle with things and I want to always be there to help them if they need it. As I said above, I love helping people and I would love to bring that onto the staff team at Sage in order to help out all players and other staff members.

» Maturity - As stated above, I try to always bring situations to other staff members if I know the situation involves somebody that I may not be on good terms with. This is to ensure that everyone is getting an unbiased response on any situation at hand. I always take responsibility for my actions and never try to hide anything from higher ups or other people. I would never try to take advantage of my position in anyway - rather that being by abusing, having an "ego" with my position, or anything else that might classify as taking advantage of the position.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would say my honesty is easily a 10 because I have been raised to tell the truth and if you cant do that you cant really get anywhere in life so I would like to say i am very honest and always strive to tell the truth.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Unfortunately not

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yes I can meet that requirement and more.

Monday : 6-11 hours

Tuesday : 6-11 hours

Wednesday : 6-11 hours

Thursday : 6-11 hours

Friday : 10-14 hours

Saturday : 10-13 hours

Sunday : 10-11 hours

What is your telegram @?:
@DepentHCF

What is your discord @?
dot.exe#4344

Additional Information?:
I am always able to record while I am playing, Thanks for reading my app.
I hope you have a fantastic day/night.
Hey man I’m gonna have to agree with moniso and docents with what they are saying. -1

citation

Established member
Im not gonna sit here and argue about it, It was on a different account I was staff there. its been a year maybe 2
A year or so ago? I’ve been staff for nearly 2 years…. Never seen you before. I would highly recommend editing your application with the correct experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.