Region (EU/NA/Other): Na

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Fyre- Trial-Mod
CavePvp - Mod
ChaoticPvP - Platform-Admin
Heartless - Senior-Mod
HazelMc - Trial-mod

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because SagePvP has an amazing community. I've been active on here teamfighting and baseraiding and I have had good experiences with staff, media and players on SagePvP. I am friends with a lot of players and I have my own faction. We play competitively on SagePvP so I know and have knowledge on everything there is too know on SagePvP. I have generally had better support here at SagePvP compared to other servers like CavePvP or ViperMC. Most of the staff are nice and actually help you. Another reason why I could be a great staff member is that I'm active 24/7. Although I follow the EST timezone, I play around the clock so I can be active at dead points in the night. Cause SagePvP support rooms are very slow at night.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
The biggest thing that I would do is really just helping clear support rooms, ban cheaters, and keep the server clean from rule breakers in general. Staffing is a huge motivation booster for me which doesn't get boring, and helping people always brings me joy, which would make being able to help out players (and fellow staff members) at Sage always very enjoyable and something that I'd like to do to improve players' experience. As what I'd like to say a very reliable person, while I'm online I wouldn't just be sitting AFK at spawn. If I'm online, I'll be doing something productive; rather that be helping someone through a support room, /helpop, or watch over chat/someone who may be breaking one of Sage's rules. Not only do I want to be able to get players the support they need quickly (and with the best quality), I will always be respectful, kind, and approachable in the process to make them want to come back for support in the future if needed. I always try to make sure that people feel comfortable coming back to me (or in this instance, into teamspeak or using the /helpop command in-game) for support at all times so that they can get the support they need from staff members.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 easily, I've always been taught & have believed that if you're going to lie, you're telling yourself that you want to get into more trouble later. I'm always honest, and always inform managers if I did something wrong before they find out themselves and I get in more trouble as a result.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Azial

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes

What is your telegram @?:
@fortysixkg

Additional Information?:

Nope thanks for reading my app

Last edited:

Rexy.

Established member

Lying about experience was never (Platform-Admin) on ChaoticPvP, they don't even have that rank
- No Detail
- Wasn't staff on cave
- Wasn't staff on Hazel

1653330881719.png

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Depent

Region (EU/NA/Other): Na

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Fyre- Trial-Mod
CavePvp - Mod
ChaoticPvP - Platform-Admin
Heartless - Senior-Mod
HazelMc - Trial-mod

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because SagePvP has an amazing community. I've been active on here teamfighting and baseraiding and I have had good experiences with staff, media and players on SagePvP. I am friends with a lot of players and I have my own faction. We play competitively on SagePvP so I know and have knowledge on everything there is too know on SagePvP. I have generally had better support here at SagePvP compared to other servers like CavePvP or ViperMC. Most of the staff are nice and actually help you. Another reason why I could be a great staff member is that I'm active 24/7. Although I follow the EST timezone, I play around the clock so I can be active at dead points in the night. Cause SagePvP support rooms are very slow at night.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
The biggest thing that I would do is really just helping clear support rooms, ban cheaters, and keep the server clean from rule breakers in general. Staffing is a huge motivation booster for me which doesn't get boring, and helping people always brings me joy, which would make being able to help out players (and fellow staff members) at Sage always very enjoyable and something that I'd like to do to improve players' experience. As what I'd like to say a very reliable person, while I'm online I wouldn't just be sitting AFK at spawn. If I'm online, I'll be doing something productive; rather that be helping someone through a support room, /helpop, or watch over chat/someone who may be breaking one of Sage's rules. Not only do I want to be able to get players the support they need quickly (and with the best quality), I will always be respectful, kind, and approachable in the process to make them want to come back for support in the future if needed. I always try to make sure that people feel comfortable coming back to me (or in this instance, into teamspeak or using the /helpop command in-game) for support at all times so that they can get the support they need from staff members.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 easily, I've always been taught & have believed that if you're going to lie, you're telling yourself that you want to get into more trouble later. I'm always honest, and always inform managers if I did something wrong before they find out themselves and I get in more trouble as a result.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Azial

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes

What is your telegram @?:
@fortysixkg

Additional Information?:

Nope thanks for reading my app