Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Indeed, i have all 3 platforms.
Discord: Denies#0001
Telegram: @deniesbusiness

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

ViperMC - Admin & Head of SS
ViperMC was my most recent staff experience. I worked exclusively on the Competitve factions realms on viper ( Aurora & Exodus Realms ), which was merged with DecimatePvP were I was previously staff.. I had numerous management style roles on this server such as finding factions to play the server ( where i managed to get many known factions such as RIP and Cartel ), Making Screenshare guides along with testing each staff member, Creating Faction rules such as cannons and base rules which are still being currently used, assisting in making economies, mentoring numerous staff members, creating events and staff applications. I recently resigned on Viper a few weeks ago, however i hold no ill will to towards any staff along with me highly respecting there manager Ace.

Proof:
Having Admin in game: https://gyazo.com/bfd9d73110e00d3d2fc366333dac1943
Making Faction rules: https://gyazo.com/8adc68fc417f55e58fa4ce4a0c58fbf3
Admin on forums: https://gyazo.com/bfd9d73110e00d3d2fc366333dac1943

DecimatePvP - Sr. Moderator [Head of SS & Staff Mentor]
PvPingMC - JrMod

Why do you want to become Staff?:

There are numerous reasons for becoming a staff member on Sage. Firstly, I am extremely passionate about helping players on the server no matter how silly the question is. I am very familiar with the concepts of HCF & Factions, allowing me to assist players with any question they have ranging from the rules to basics of the game mode. Furthermore, as a staff member, it would support my growth as a person and as a member of staff. Finally, I thrive off being challenged, learning new ideas and concepts along with communicating amongst the backbone of the HCF community.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Listed below are multiple concrete reasons for my application to be highly competitive, for the given staff role on SagePvP;

Activity: I am an extremely active player on all of Sage's platforms.I can easily achieve over 20 hours in game per week ( which was the requirement for viper ). There are minimal Australian staff members on Sage, meaning my hours are more diverse than most current staff members, benefiting those who may play in said "off-times."​

Communication: I find myself to be extremely effective at communicating with members of the community whether it be in voice calls or in chat on the server. I love communicating with all different types of players ranging from HCF Players to Factions players.. I find communicating in Voice channels to concerned players or players who have faced some sort of issue as being a extremely critical part of communication as a staff member along with prioritising calming players down and then assisting them this allowing for the best possible results.

Helpful: I tend to be a helpful individual when it comes to a player needing help, I will always help the player no matter who they are this meaning i will show no bias when assisting friends, my own faction and rival factions as realistically it is a game and as a staff member you want the best possible player experience for the players.

Dedication & Resilence: Dedication is a key part of being staff on any server as you need that certain level of dedication and persisance to perserve through all different types of things when it comes to supporting the community along with showing no bias as sometime the fairest result isn't the one that makes the indivual the happiest. Resilence is also a key difference between myself and other staff, i feel that with myself bringing resilence to the table it allows me to bounce back from almost everything this allowing for me to support not only players on the server but to support other staff members.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

N/A

Additional Information:

Hey Everyone, My name is Denies. I Am a competive Factions player that has played with numerous known factions such as Spook, Diversity and NorthKorea. I have also participated in owning numerous servers such As AuroraCraft and DarkPulse. Recently i have been interested in different aspects of the game such as Staffing on servers, I recently resigned on ViperMC where i was a Admin however i have had previous experience in many other different positions across many known servers such as PvPingMC & AuroraCraft. I am also a relatively small youtuber with 1.5k subs and i plan to pump out content that is actually enjoyable to the viewers. I have also previously managed many large discords such as "PADE",PADE was a project that me and a friend started almost a year ago, We Founded what would soon become the large Fortnite marketplace in the world in a matter of days. I have also have a bit of experience in coding in python and HTML, which i am still currently working and learning on.

My DM's are always open so feel free to message me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.