to send proof.

VaultPVP: (Trial-Moderator)

SagePVP: (Helper)

CentileHCF: (Moderator)

MedievalHCF: (Platform-Administrator)

LostHCF: (Manager)

NerrixHQ: (Manager)

CannonPVP: (Owner)

Sorry I have no proof, as I have a new PC.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I personally would like to become a staff member on SagePVP because I feel that I would be a great inspiration to others, and there is not other server where I would like to become staff on currently. I also really believe that I would be the best as a staff member on SagePVP. I really do enjoy the server, and all of its players. Sage has always been a great inspiration towards me, and I truly don't want to become a staff member on any other server as of currently. I personally feel that I would be a great fit in the SagePVP staff team. I show no dedication towards any other server like I do Sage. I am also able to be on for 6+ hours each day. I will spend most of my time on the network. When becoming staff I only think of one thing. That thing is loyalty, and I will show 100% of loyalty towards the server, and it's players. One of my many talents is screen sharing, and I personally believe that is one of the main things that I am best at. I also strongly believe that there should be no favoritism towards any of the players. I would treat everyone equally even if they are a close friend. I believe as a staff member I would do great, and it would also help me improve my self. Sage has always been a big part of my life, and I believe that this would be a great opportunity for me. I will always try my best to be as professional as I can be. One of the best things about me is that I am unique from anyone else, and that is one of the best traits to have. You should not want to be like anyone else to be cool or even a better staff member. In my opinion being a staff means you half to put 100% of effort into the position. I am truly dedicated to the position as a staff member. I do not want to be staff on any other server except for Sage, and I will personally make that happen, and something I would like to say to everyone is you should always do what you want to do no matter what. So for my last statement I would like to say SagePVP is a great server, and there is no other server I would like to become a staff member on.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I could improve the players experience by spending a lot of my time, and effort onto the server. I would also be mature as that is one of the best things you can be as a staff member. Being mature is more than just speaking currently. You will half to be as mature as possible so you don't give yourself or the server a bad reputation. Being hard working means you will half to try your hardest no matter what, and in every situation your in. I personally can handle myself in almost any situation. I will always try my best no matter what. Also I am extremely dedicated towards becoming a staff member on SagePVP. I will spend up to 6+ hours a day helping people, and banning the cheaters. No matter how much I would not like the player I would respect the player. If someone is being toxic to me I would not do it back. I am able to record proof at 60+ fps, and able to upload as well. One of the best character traits about me is that I am able to communicate will anyone.

1.) Dedication
I am 100% dedicated towards the role of Helper on the SagePVP network, and being
staff on SagePVP is the only think I would like to do at the moment. I am, and always will
be dedicated towards the SagePVP network.

2.) Communication
I am able to communicate with anyone no matter the person. In my opinion communication skills
are one of the most important skills a person can have.

3.) Loyalty
I am able to be loyal towards the server, and everyone in it.

4.) Screen Sharing
I am able to screen share on a windows. Although I can't screen share on a mac.

5.) hard working
I am a hard working person. It takes a certain someone to spend time out of their day to
help someone based on the embitterment of the community. In my opinion Hard working falls
under the category Dedication. Meaning if you are not dedicated towards something you are not able
to be hard working at it.

6.) activity
I am able to spend up to 6+ hours each day on the server.

7.) Respect
I am respectful towards anyone no matter how not respectful a specific player is. To become a staff
member means your are not able to get mad as easily.

8.) Maturity
I am mature in any, and all circumstances. I will always try my best to be an inspiration to everyone. I will always
work hard to be as mature, and respectful as possible.

9.) Fair
I am fair to everyone. I don't care if they are close to me or not. I will always enforce the rules onto
everyone on the server.

10.) Recording
I am able to record proof at 60+ fps, and I am able to record all punishments.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No current vouches as of recently.

Additional Information?:
Thank you for taking time out of your day, and reading through my application.​

Last edited:

Alphpa

1.) Where the fuck is your proof send it now
2.) I didn't ask if u could record proof at 60 fps
3.) Lack of detail kid
4.) It's "Thank you for taking time out of your day, and reading through my application." why did u forget the capital letter
5.) stfu and fuck off

Last edited:

wpo

Veteran Member
Neutral

I remember your name from somewhere, we might’ve played together before.
Forgetting some capitalization.
Center the text & add a color scheme.
A good amount of detail

Good luck!
~ wpo​

P1xelPlaysMC

Neutral

I remember your name from somewhere, we might’ve played together before.​

Forgetting some capitalization.​

Center the text & add a color scheme.​

A good amount of detail​

Good luck!​

~ wpo​
Done!

Hayh

💻✅
I'll give you a -1

Your application lacks detail and there are grammar mistakes.
Also, provide proof of your previous experiences.

Good luck

cobweb

- lack of detail.
- immature / toxic (just when you we're staff on Sage)
- provide proof of you being something on these "servers" you have been staffing on.

Naughty

Known member
---Reasons Being---
- Lack of Detail
- Need Proof for Staffing
- Other than that it's great. Resolve these issues above and i'll take in consideration for a plus 1

Naughty

Known member
3.) Lack of detail kid
4.) It's "Thank you for taking time out of your day, and reading through my application." why did u forget the capital letter
5.) stfu and fuck off

So mate, what's with you and your immaturity?

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
3.) Lack of detail kid
5.) stfu and fuck off
With the last thing you proofed that your just Beeing toxic.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
+1 application is looking good. But if I would be calvin I would get someone to check your staff history.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.