Denied Deluding's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deluding

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Deluding
Timezone: Central Standard
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Aodus - Resigned because of unprofessional people on the staff team.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I believe I have potential to help out Sage's community and I've always been respectful to all players. Staffing has always been an interest of mine and I am willing to put in effort because it is something that I find interesting. I am online a lot and help out every player with what I am capable of doing.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I am an active supporter meaning if I'm online I will help any player that needs it. I'm online a lot and I will put in 5-6 hours of playtime on Sage if recruited to the staff team.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I'm friends with sadhourss, he might be able to vouch for me
Additional Information?: If you make the decision to to add me to the staff team on Sage I will be able to support the community and actively help the players.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Influencer ~

Known member
Staff Application Format:

IGN (In-Game Name): Deluding

Timezone: Central Standard

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Aodus - Resigned because of unprofessional people on the staff team.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I believe I have potential to help out Sage's community and I've always been respectful to all players. Staffing has always been an interest of mine and I am willing to put in effort because it is something that I find interesting. I am online a lot and help out every player with what I am capable of doing.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I am an active supporter meaning if I'm online I will help any player that needs it. I'm online a lot and I will put in 5-6 hours of playtime on Sage if recruited to the staff team.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I'm friends with sadhourss, he might be able to vouch for me

Additional Information?: If you make the decision to to add me to the staff team on Sage I will be able to support the community and actively help the players.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @Deluding, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of detail
- Doesn't meet minimum word requirement

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.