Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
IGN (In-Game Name):

EludeMC

15 years old.

Timezone:

EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

[Quick reminder, I've taken a break from video games for a while and just came back 2 months ago, the proof for my servers are not on my computer, I am working on recovering the files.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SagePVP

During my time on sagepvp about 5 months ago, I do not think I was ready for staff. I was 14, and I didn't know much about the hcf community. But when there is some downs, there comes some good times. I was trial moderator and ss verified with the name of "ImJustEd." Before I get into detail about me now, let me tell you about the good things I did. First, I assisted staff members by helping them with ss'ing people. One of my good friends that used to be known as "Particles" is one person I helped, I am pretty sure he retired as moderator or mod+ on sagepvp. Second, I had a couple encounters with hackers, one of which I had to question, ss, and get backup from Chronic Seizures. Not much longer, I had to deal with someone that insided. I know that insiding was not tolerated on Sage at all. As a trial-moderator, I had to ask for assistance from higher staff members. I came down to the conclusion as well as an admin that the inside was true, meaning that the person who insided must be punished. I was later demoted from the staff team, which I respect becuase it gave me the time and dedication to learn to be a more well rounded staff member for the future if I do get accepted.

ExcileHQ

ExcileHQ was a small HCF, and kitmap server that averaged about 30-40 people normally and 70 people on SOTW. The owner known as GF9 accepted me for staff about a week after I applied. I came into the staff team as a Trial-mod I later progressed into a moderator and ss verified. During ExcileHQs existence, I was staff for pretty much the whole time (1.5 Months.) On ExcileHQ I had lots of work that had to be done. I was ss'ing people left and right and about a little less than half of them came down as hackers. So I gave them the punishments they deserve according to the staff guide. ExcileHQ later shut down. I am not sure of the reason, but I feel that I learned the majority of staff skills on that server.

HonourPvP

HonourPvP was a little different breed of a server for me. It was a factions server with about 100-200 people on a daily basis. At the time I was a helper, later brought on to be mod and finally mod+. The server administrators were very strict in our actions. We had to base our majority of the time on the server on watching appeals and hackers. Now, I had to do a lot when it came to hackers. I was ss verified and I was able to perm ban, check alt accounts and many more. I had about an excessive amount of bans on the server, (55.) The server later shut down due to bad management and the owner did not have the funds to keep the server up and running.

ValuxPVP

Last, but not least is ValuxPvP. Many people may know that Valux was a popular server back in the day. Around a year or two ago, I was accepted into trial-mod. Remember that Valux was based around kitpvp/practice. So the amount of hackers was unbearable. I took my ss test 2 times, failed the first but passed the second test with flying colors. On ValuxPvP I ss'ed about 20 potential hackers which turned out to be 12 hackers overall. I wasn't staff for very long, I was staff for about 2 months until I had to resign because of the amount of school work and inconsistency with school. Knowing that I was staff on Valux, I feel I have gotten the basics of kitmap and practice into my staffing skills. I was pretty close to the manager such as, JavaClass.​

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become a staff member for SagePvP because I believe there is always room for improvement, and help. Firstly, I want to be able to change the players experiences on the server in good terms. I see some hackers at times, but I believe if everyone does a part in a job, then everything could run well. Now what I mean by that is, many people believe that you don't need much staff at all, but when a server starts to become populated, it gets hard and frustrating. I don't want any staff members to be mad, or just unhappy in general with their performance. If everybody pitches in any community will be all well rounded and fun to be in. Secondly, I just love helping people. Whenever I am doing something, I am always open to help others. Its my job, and my passion. I feel that I will be able to help, and thrive on sagepvp. I honestly think that it is my duty at this point to help others, and give them tips. Thirdly, I just really like sagepvp. Usually I like helping the servers that I enjoy. In this case, Sage has been one of my favorite servers for a while. I feel that if I help sage in a way, everybody will be able to strive, and I will be able to thrive as an individual. The last reason that I want to become a staff member is because I want to overall redeem myself from my last run as staff on SagePvP. At the time I don't think I was ready for staff. I made a couple good decisions and bad decisions. But now I feel that I am so much more experienced. My learning and comprehension skills have sky rocketed since the last time I was staff. Overall I want to become staff due to the fact that I want to be challenged, I want to be staff on a popular, but good server I enjoy such as the SagePvP Network.​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I were to be accepted for staff on SagePvP, I would improve the experiences of the players immensely. Firstly, as I said above I have gained so much more comprehension skills. I am able to learn, listen and do something so much more efficiently and effectively. I believe that I will be able to help the players to an extent. I will act like they are my clients like a job. I will treat them with respect, and I will be open to listen to them. I feel that I am able to even help the staff members in a way. I will assist the staff members in all needs. I will do whatever it takes to help SagePvP strive as a server, and a community. Here are some of my character traits listed below with descriptions.​

Respectful

I am very respectful. I have not only matured, but I have gained trust and confidence in others. I am almost never dis-respectful. I always try to make sure I am being the best me that I can be. I am ensured that I always treat others the way I want to be treated not only as an individual, but as a group or team. One reason I am respectful is because I want to have a good reputation. I want others to come to me for advice and many other concerns.​

Accessible

I am very helpful. Whenever I am assigned to do something, I am there and at hand for anything that may come. If there is a huge project that I must be on for, I am there and working. I will always be open for anything to do. I honestly take pride and joy in helping. For example, If I am assigned something that I must do for any reason, I am always happy to help.​

Trustworthy

When being trustworthy, you must be mature. Alongside of that phrase, I acquire both of those traits. I will do anything that is private, or open for accessibility. I will always make sure I do what I am assigned and not get sidetracked. As I said above I want to be trusted and I want to have a good reputation. I believe that I have become more trustworthy and respectful over the months.​

Mature

One of the most reliable character traits, known as maturity is often used for how trustworthy, and almost what all traits are based off of. I feel that I am very mature. I have became a better version of myself. I always make sure that I am respectful, self-confident, and credible. These character traits overall represent me.​

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

On a scale of 1-10, I feel that my honesty on a real note is 8. The reasons that I did not pick 10 is because no body is perfect. Everybody has their flaws. But don't get me wrong, lots of people have a great deal in honesty. If anything, A staff member must have honesty.​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

I believe that Tye also known as remembers me from my past staff experience on SagePvP.​

Additional Information?:

Well, I am 15 and I love to play sports. I am always trying to be the best me that I can. Thank you so much for letting me apply.​
-1 I believe the first time you have been staff you got demoted about 5min after you got staff.

CrxssCourt

+1
Decent experience, for the "Why would you like to become a staff member?" question, you get straight to the point telling us what you're plans are and what you are going to contribute as a staff member, no rambling about any nonsense. You did list character traits (not a fan of those in applications personally) but you seemed to have done it well, unlike others who tend to write a lot of generic, unneeded information, but you kept it nice and simple. I don't see how you could improve you're application and I'm sure you would make a good staff member. Good luck!

Elude

+1
Decent experience, for the "Why would you like to become a staff member?" question, you get straight to the point telling us what you're plans are and what you are going to contribute as a staff member, no rambling about any nonsense. You did list character traits (not a fan of those in applications personally) but you seemed to have done it well, unlike others who tend to write a lot of generic, unneeded information, but you kept it nice and simple. I don't see how you could improve you're application and I'm sure you would make a good staff member. Good luck!
Thank you so much for the feedback!

Kind regards,
Elude

ciccioni

good luck

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    93.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    119.8 KB · Views: 86

ciccioni

Thanks for the feedback, I have proof I did not palgerise, and you don’t have to give me a bad rating just because I gave you a bad rating. Also that is there punctuation which is grammar.

Kind regards,
Elude
It’s for grammar check, not for plagiarism.

Elude

I changed my mind, you'd deserve a chance.
Try to add proofs of your previous staff experiences otherwise, it's really hard being accepted.

Kind Regards,
piccioni.
Thanks man. We all have our ups and downs. I wish you the bets of luck and thanks for the feedback.

king regards,
Elude

Status
Not open for further replies.