Denied Deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elude

Just a quick notice, I had to create a new account on the SagePvP forums, I did not remember my old forums password. Feel free to ask any questions. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

TaxLimit

Known member
-+ Neutral

- I noticed you need some help with grammar, sentences are usually 20-25 words, you made them 6 words.

- I didn't really get fully after reading "Why do you want to become a staff" why you want to be one, I get that you like helping people, but what else.

Other than that I think you'd be fine, just polish up that grammar and put in more detail on that one question and I'll +1 for sure, Good Luck!

-Tax or Embolism <3

R0CE

Established member
Neutral,

Be honest bro it just looks like you copied and pasted your old app.
Particles
It's no longer staff here. Also, I would put more detail “Why would you like to become a staff member?:”.

With passion,
R0CE

Elude

Neutral,

Be honest bro it just looks like you copied and pasted your old app.
It's no longer staff here. Also, I would put more detail “Why would you like to become a staff member?:”.

With passion,
R0CE
You can go look at my old app, which is almost 5 months ago. I dont think that old app would meet the requirements, but thanks for the feedback. :)

Elude

-+ Neutral

- I noticed you need some help with grammar, sentences are usually 20-25 words, you made them 6 words.

- I didn't really get fully after reading "Why do you want to become a staff" why you want to be one, I get that you like helping people, but what else.

Other than that I think you'd be fine, just polish up that grammar and put in more detail on that one question and I'll +1 for sure, Good Luck!

-Tax or Embolism <3
I fixed the mistakes. I'm still working on some. Thanks for the feedback :)

Elude

I read that and half of the things didn't make sense lol
I've read my application over again, you were right. I fixed some mistakes, but I am working on the others right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.