Denied deleted

citation

Established member
Ok Staff experience
Lots of spaces to make the application look bigger.
Add more information to Why would you like to become a staff member?

Fuiw

With experience on Sage you ain't gonna be liked if you wanna fake impressions on your application that could be easily accepted for Pending if you were to add detail.

S0LVE

With experience on Sage you ain't gonna be liked if you wanna fake impressions on your application that could be easily accepted for Pending if you were to add detail.
I'm telling again these accounts are not mine.

Hiku

We are not talking to Vaht's slaves
your profile picture is WWE superstars. Like you need to grow up and stop having a problem with anyone cause there telling him there opinion to help him improve his staff app and have the chance of getting accepted

ag3nt

your profile picture is WWE superstars. Like you need to grow up and stop having a problem with anyone cause there telling him there opinion to help him improve his staff app and have the chance of getting accepted
You criticized me for a picture I realized how stupid you are.. I put it for fun... + as I said you have no right to deal with me.. Look your fucking personality and then speak for others

ag3nt

I can do what I want with my friend s0lve and you won't tell me.. We laugh with our jokes. Oh sorry you dont even know what is ""JOKEEE":ROFLMAO:...

ag3nt

this guy really got his app ruined by the ''stupid'' friend
stfu this server will shut down shortly lol... and no one famous plays here unless paid for a youtube video or stream... yeah we all remember that after ziblacking's livestream the server died.. and you used players spoof plugin because you couldn't accept that the server had no people to join

ag3nt

if this server keeps alive status for 3 years with 10+ players im gonna sell my kidneys im not joking

Hiku

I can do what I want with my friend s0lve and you won't tell me.. We laugh with our jokes. Oh sorry you dont even know what is ""JOKEEE":ROFLMAO:...
well ik what a joke is I can look at your life and tell in 1 second what a joke is