Denied deleted

VALLZo

IGN (In-Game Name): S0LVE

Timezone: GMT +2

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & TeamSpeak?: All three. Discord: streak#1354 , Telegram: @blower And yes I do have TeamSpeak.

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Atari Network (player base 15-45)

It was a Practice server owned by GiorgosMan (M0BILITY) and I was Manager. By my experience on The Atari Network, I learned how to use staff commands and how to take responsibility if something happens. The server closed because the Owner had IRL problems with his family and stuff and no money to pay the host to continue the server.

Video of me playing on the beta of Atari Network:

Video of me playing against the main owner of Atari Network (You can see the alerts in the chat at 0:22)

Why would you like to become a staff member?: To spend my time doing something I love, I will also do staff series on my YouTube channel to promote the server and get more people. I will be there to help people and solve their problems if something happens because I will be always active. I always wanted to become a staff member on SagePvP and help the server out with Hackers, find new friends, Help the community to grow. I have something that makes me different from the other applicants. That is maturity. All my friends and people I met recently believe that I am mature. I am also an old player on the SagePvP network, I had the YouTuber rank, they took it away from me because I was bored and I quitted for a short time period. So I know some basic stuff such as the reasons why someone would get banned for.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Responsibility: I Will be responsible if anything happens. I Will do everything for the best experience for the other players.

Recording: I'm going to record videos on SagePvP on my YouTube channel most likely Staff series, KitMap. I Have 860 subscribers and I will do my best to catch hackers and ban them.

Professional: I'm going to be professional in any situation that happens. Always looking forward for the best player experience

ScreenShare: I Have been ScreenSharing people for over 3 years now and I have a lot of experience in that. I know how to ScreenShare in a lot of programs such as Process hacker, SSverify, last activity view, Paladin, BLSquad. I know how to check if someone edited his recycle bin before the ScreenShare or deleted something. checking his AppData folders, download folder, mods, google history, etc..

Personality: I'm a chill guy, patient and not toxic. My friends say that I'm nice and I have a good reputation for known people from the Minecraft PvP Community (PotPvP). Most of the known players in the Minecraft community like my personality

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: None, I know "swac" but we were never staff on the same Minecraft server.

Additional Information?: I Have been playing PotPvP for 5 years and HCF for 2-3 years and I have a lot of experience in this game. My main language is Greek but I speak English as well.
+1

ag3nt

1583770317032.png

Vaht

Established member
It's not my accounts. Ag3nt, w0lf and wclfie are not mine. ag3nt is atari network owner and w0lf was the manager.
ag3nt
Last seen Viewing thread S0LVE's Staff Application. · 33 minutes ago
JoinedToday at 2:25 PMMessages4Likes0Points1

w0lf
Last seen Viewing forum list · 39 minutes ago
Joined48 minutes agoMessages1Likes0Points1

Ye, sure.

Hiku

- Just saying having alts to put +1 on your app isn't going to do anything. The managers care about what they think about it not other people really.