Denied Deleted

Tellies

Hey @connecters I have looked at your application and I have decided to give you a rating of +0.5 for the following reasons:
Pros:
  • Good experience.
  • Seems professional.
  • Staffed on this network before.
Cons:
  • You're thirteen years old.
  • Lacks minor detail.
Overall, I did enjoy reading your application. I gave you the rating of +0.5 because of your age. Although you have been staff on the network it still brings a slight concern, for example you may not handle a situation well and maturely. Not saying you would but like you might hiccup and you may not be able to handle the situation well. You seem mature and friendly and that is why I didn't give you a -0.5. I suggest adding more detail and if you could format your application to be centred. (easier to read and looks much better)

Best of luck,
Tellies.

connecters

Hey @connecters I have looked at your application and I have decided to give you a rating of +0.5 for the following reasons:
Pros:
  • Good experience.
  • Seems professional.
  • Staffed on this network before.
Cons:
  • You're thirteen years old.
  • Lacks minor detail.
Overall, I did enjoy reading your application. I gave you the rating of +0.5 because of your age. Although you have been staff on the network it still brings a slight concern, for example you may not handle a situation well and maturely. Not saying you would but like you might hiccup and you may not be able to handle the situation well. You seem mature and friendly and that is why I didn't give you a -0.5. I suggest adding more detail and if you could format your application to be centred. (easier to read and looks much better)

Best of luck,
Tellies.
Okay Thank you so much for the detailed response I will try to do whats on the list!

Jackson

Established member
I'm rating you a +1
You show as a nice person and Idventual who is willing to work and put his all into the network
Also, age is not a problem 13-year-olds geta accepted all the time have a great day.

connecters

I'm rating you a +1
You show as a nice person and Idventual who is willing to work and put his all into the network
Also, age is not a problem 13-year-olds geta accepted all the time have a great day.
Thank you alot!