Denied deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorrygtg

Established member
Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending.

Please join ts.sagepvp.org and wait in "Staff Interview Waiting Room" for the interview.

Sincerely,

JoblessHoe

Declass

+1 from me hes a cool guy and really smart in the screensharing part of staffing

P.S Brew check out my media app :)

anyways <3

CheatsClient

IGN (In Game Name):

Brew​

14​

Timezone:

EST​

USA​

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I own a studio mic (Samson G-Track Pro)​

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes. Discord: b r e w#0999, Telegram: @ignbrew, and my teamspeak is just brew.​

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Manager - PvPBar | I'm still staff on this server, it isn't HCF related. It's practice & it was bought by new owners so it currently isn't up.​

Manager - Eytril | I was demoted on Eytril for unknown reasons, the owner & I are closes friends (325k).​

Senior-Mod - Centile | I was demoted on Centile because the managment team was corrupt & I didn't agree with it.​

Mod+ - Excile | This is the first server I was ever staff on, it was a popular server in 2016, also known as HCFHq.​

Mod - Hyversal | I was accepted on Hyversal in 2017, the server was semi-popular & I ended up getting demoted due to confusion with old IGN's & other people.​

These are all of my notable experiences.​

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I would like to become staff on SagePvP due to the player count rising consistently, and the amount of people using Ghost Clients, as I am very good at Screen Sharing. Sage would be a great server to add to my Staff Experience, I have great qualities that can help out the staff team quite a lot. As summer approaches for most people, HCF servers are going to grow quite a lot, sage being one of them. As a youtuber with 3k+ subscribers, I could bring a lot to the server. I am always active in teamspeak & I could do support rooms as much as needed. I can make a large positive impact on the server. I also want to become staff because I really care about this community and I want to make sure everyone is happy and hopefully, it makes a huge comeback this summer. I want to be able to distract myself from my current things going on in the outside world. I've always had the passion for helping people and I would love to do it on an great network.​

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Respect

A great attribute to have while being staff is respect. Honesty & Respect go along way. Respecting a player could make their day better. Respect makes nearly every situation turn out better. Being respectful always determines the outcome of a situation, Event + Respect = Outcome.​

Toxicity

Approaching a situation & being not toxic helps the player understand the situation. I want the players to stay at sage & I will do my best to be considerate & help them keep playing sage!​

Trust

Being a trustworthy person or being reliable is another great attribute to have. Players rely on you to be there and always listen when they need help while your staff. Being staff means you always need to be reliable to move them in teamspeak or help them in game.​

Staying Calm

I have anger issues, but I take classes for them occasionally. I am able to stay calm in heated situations in discord, teamspeak, etc. Calmness is something a lot of people can't acquire from just being staff. I will be able to keep calm without having an outburst​

Communication

I have great comms coming from esports & fortnite back to minecraft. I listen very & I socialize very well. If someone is abusing I will be mature & contact higher staff immediately. While in teamspeak I can be quick with moving people and helping them as much as I can. If I am unable to assist them with the problem they have, I will proceed to contact higher staff.​

Can any staff member vouch for jyou?:

Botings, Attackable, MattsAlt, Seraeu & maybe a few others!​

Additional Information:

I'm currently partnered with SagePvP & I play baseball.​

· Needs more details
· Good colours

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Brew, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.