SpiffyFire

Timezone:

UTC+2

Italy.

Do you own a quality microphone?

Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:

Yes: my telegram is @SpiffyFire and my discord is @Willcreepy#6384

Do you have any previous staff experiences?

SnowHQ/Versusland: I joined in SnowHQ staff as Administrator and then SnowHQ merged with VersusLand and I switched from Admin to Trainee (Choice of the owner). Then I resigned from the staff team because the project was in stand-by until June.

DrasticPvP I was Trainee on DrasticPvP; Unfortunately, I haven't learned a lot. I resigned because I didn't like the server.

Zolux (50+ on) I was Admin on Zolux. When I was Mod the manager wrote to me if I could test the trainees in the SS and when I was Senior Mod I got the Head Of SS and then the Admin rank. I resigned because the server was closed.

CobaltMC (100+ on) I joined the staff team as Trial-Mod and then after 4 days, I got promoted to Moderator. And I had also taken the SSVerified. I got demoted without a valid reason.

PigParty (150+ on) I was staff on this Italian server two times; The first time I was Trainee and I got demoted because I was so childish. The second time I come back as Trainee and I did over 100 bans and then I got promoted to helper and I resigned because I got staff on Zolux.

Waraccademy (250+ on) I was staff in this Italian server two times. The first time I joined as Helper and I got demoted without a reason. When I asked to the admin to come back he said "Yes". The second time I resigned for private motivations.

Why do you want to become staff?

I want to be a staff member on SagePvP because I believe I can have a positive impact of the community of Sage for multiple reasons including, I am a very friendly person being nice to everyone I meet and trying to be as honest as possible. Another reason is I am a very experienced staff member knowing how to do everything any smart staff member can do for example I am very good at support rooms and since I can be more active than the average person making an application I can help more people than they can more efficiently. Another thing is I know how to decently well so I don't need a step by step guide on how to Screenshare someone but some new tips on how to Screenshare wouldn't hurt if I do get accepted as a staff member. Another reason I believe I can have a positive impact is because I am smart and mature I believe I am smart because I can help with more complex situations, for example, someone claims they get killed by a hacker and provides proof I would check the date on the proof and make sure it is valid and then help them. I believe I am mature because I am always trying to be calm never trying to get made or anything along those lines and I can be humble, kind, and tough at any time I need to be. Another thing is I have a very good work ethic if I want something done I will get it done very quickly and efficiently taking no time to get what I want to be done. Another thing is I am loyal not server hopping leaking anything sensitive about Sage etc. I believe I am to mature for that. Another thing is I am very dependable if you need me I will always answer very quickly and that is something most people cant do. I am also very good in a team environment I can work very well with other people that I have never met before for example say the staff have a project they have to do and I have never met some of these staff members I can work very well with them in all situations and I can work very efficiently with the other staff members being able to make the best final product that we possibly could make depending on the time given to us. Also, I am very flexible I can change what I am doing whenever I am needed so if I am doing something and another staff member needs me I can help since I am very flexible. Also, I am a very good multi-tasker being able to do up to 3 things at a time without them feeling rushed or not being able to put and much time and effort in them as I would to like have. If they where the only staff members multiple cheaters would get away with cheating, xraying, flying, killaura, and even printer. With more staff members that will lower the risk of any cheaters cheating. Another thing about me is I believe that I have a lot of patience with people who have questions and just people in general as I have mentioned previously I am very good when it comes to controlling my anger and this adds on to that statement. Also, I love to help people I like to help people with the questions they have about the game HCF or the network. Since I know a lot about all of those subjects I believe that me becoming a staff member would bring more overall knowledge to Sage staff team. I genuinely love the server I have played this server for years and I have basically grown up on Sage so I want to give back to the community give back to the people that made my starting years on Sage a great place I want to help others just like me have a better experience overall on Sage with fewer cheaters, to me that was a big point of interest to start Sage with fewer cheaters. As the staff start to resign and become more inactive I believe me and a few other people would have a good spot on the Sage staff team.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

Mature

I'm very mature. Maturity is one of the main things that a staff member of any server must have. To be only 15 years old I consider myself very mature. For example, I often know how to solve problems, I think very quickly, don't get distracted and a very important thing I'm not toxic.

Recording

Fortunately, my PC is very fluid and I can record very well without problems and thanks to my internet I can also upload videos on youtube in a fast way.

Bilingual

A staffer who speaks two languages is always desired; in fact, I speak English and Italian fluently.

ScreenShare

I am very good at the SS. I was Head of SS on Zolux and I also know how to find clients/clickers strings.

Active

I spend a lot of time at the PC, and for this, I consider myself active. Even if AFK on the ts or offline I often answer quickly on telegram or discord.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?

No:rolleyes:

Additional Information:

I will appreciate any -1/+1 with a feedback.
Changed "Why do you want to become staff?"

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Willcreepy, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.