Denied DELETED

ignXan

Neutral; reason being your lack of detail,. Add a bit more to the entire application and I may reconsider my position on your application.

1. you're immature 2. I forgot the server name but you were staff on a server, applied cave, and you didn't had no clue what double staffing was
Ive never spoken to you so im not sure how youd think Im inmature, and I hadnt been staffing on a server for months until I applied for cave! if you have proof I will gladly take this back.

Blackberie

Veteran Member
Ive never spoken to you so im not sure how youd think Im inmature, and I hadnt been staffing on a server for months until I applied for cave! if you have proof I will gladly take this back.
You have don't lie, I think it was Samurai or something like that. You applied on cave when you were staff there then I had a little talk with you and you said you won't apply when you already did... "what is double staffing" like im sorry man but how do you not remember that

You have don't lie, I think it was Samurai or something like that. You applied on cave when you were staff there then I had a little talk with you and you said you won't apply when you already did... "what is double staffing" like im sorry man but how do you not remember that
Never been staff on samurai... you got the wrong guy chief. Like I said if you have proof id love to take it. No message history no calls.
1617224360461.png

Last edited:

haox

Changed From Neutral to -1.

- Lack of Detail.
- Using a fake account to give yourself a + rep.