Denied Deleted Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoiceChannel

Tye and Voicechannel just doesnt want me to be staff on sage and since they have admin which people take their side

I believe everyone should have a fair chance but there's a good reason why you didn't put sage in your previous experiences.

TaxLimit

Known member
I believe everyone should have a fair chance but there's a good reason why you didn't put sage in your previous experiences.
Yeah, I wanted to point that out beforehand, but I just looked over it for some reason. Can I ask why you resigned from your position though? Just out of my own curiosity, would like to know.

citation

Established member
I took some of the servers because i thought they weren't relevant and no i'm not a server hopper when i leave a server i apply again on a another server after a months
Choose a server and stay for as long as possible. People have apparently called me one, when really I am trying to find the right place for me. Which I have, and I am currently Mod+ :)

TaxLimit

Known member
Choose a server and stay for as long as possible. People have apparently called me one, when really I am trying to find the right place for me. Which I have, and I am currently Mod+ :)
Good for you my man, wish you the best of luck in getting promoted one day.

ExternalHacks

+1

- Good application
- Can vouch for being a moderator on Minemen Club
- He's a good staff member always hardworking and is always trying his best
- Nice guy very friendly

People be bashing on him for being this and that but I started talking to Cleve when I was last on Helper on SagePvP and have continued to talk to him from the day he got demoted and he is one of the nicest people in the HCF community definitely deserves to make a come back to the SagePvP Staff Team.

Cleve

wait didnt he get demoted for some dumb shit?
They never told me the reason, the ex staff members and one of the current staff member keep telling me and others that i harassed an egirl that I've never talked to in my life and players are taking their sides because they are a high staff members

Serae

Established member
They never told me the reason, the ex staff members and one of the current staff member keep telling me and others that i harassed an egirl that I've never talked to in my life and players are taking their sides because they are a high staff members
If Retrousse is saying that it's because Freec is his crush and he was begging for her snapchat and other shit lol just ignore him.

+1 Cleve was my favourite staff member on Sage when he was here.

VoiceChannel

If you had admitted to it I wouldn’t be doing this. Tell the truth next time.

Attachments

• 9DFCF5FD-F1FF-4093-9581-579A32F6EB0B.jpeg
    9DFCF5FD-F1FF-4093-9581-579A32F6EB0B.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 125
  • F2976771-EF2D-4918-B695-8702B9DD3566.jpeg
    F2976771-EF2D-4918-B695-8702B9DD3566.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 116
  • 2BCD8779-5B01-4AB4-B708-6DF6EB999345.jpeg
    2BCD8779-5B01-4AB4-B708-6DF6EB999345.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 107

TaxLimit

Known member
Not to be rude, but he knows this is minecraft, correct? I don't think any sane person would even talk about "asking her out the next staff meeting", it's a block game full of kids my man...

Unbalancing

+0 You have worked here before so you know what you are doing.
Could have made the format centred might look better.

Cleve

That’s funny because I apologized to her and I messaged Tye as a joke and there was multiple staff members in my channel and they all knew it was a joke why would I ask an egirl to go on a date on a block game. I’ve never talked to her in my life and I wasn’t even trying to talk to her, Retrouse and freec was in the same channel everyday and u guys blaming stuff on me cause you both are a close friends. I know retrouse telling you to say this stuff so I can get denied because he can’t do it himself since he’s an admin. ?

Last edited:

Cleve

All I got to say is that players is going to take your sides because you guys are admins and I’m just a member so I can’t do anything about that because I wasn’t recording the call so I can proof that it was a joke and the staff members in my channel knew it was a joke and I don’t want to bring their names here.

Cleve

Minemen club is the only server That I didn’t stay as long as I could that’s because I’m more of a hcf player not a practice player. I feel like you could do a lot more stuff on HcF

ExternalHacks

Alrighty people listen here are we really gonna be this childish over a block game like come on all you SagePvP staff members and ex-staff members are bashing him for "harassing" an e-girl just because he made a joke about asking her out in a staff meeting now if you really wanna start on calling him out for this should we talk about how every day in the SagePvP Staff chat people like retrousse and all the other staff are always talking about trying to get e-girls and trying to get e-girls snaps on roxbot all the time.

And I'm gonna say this now and I fucking wish I had this record Admin Retrousse can not say shit whatsoever about a month after he got demoted he asked me if I could vouch for him to be staff on MMC(Minemen Club) at the time I agreed since I had nothing against him I then asked him to join mmc TeamSpeak to talk to him to ask him what happened with sage why he was no longer admin there and I'm gonna say this right now HE TALKED SO MUCH SHIT ABOUT SAGE ABOUT CALVIN AND ABOUT JACOB IT WAS FUCKING UNREAL now listen I admit I was also talking shit but I am no longer wanting to make a return to sage whatsoever I no longer like the server and probs never will again he was saying the server is crap no one listens to him Calvin was a terrible manager and that Jacob is the worst developer ever and that flash is a shit anti-cheat and so much more.

But now that he's getting his admin rank back he wants to abuse the power of it a lick all the head staff asses just because he cannot get staff anywhere else.

So if you wanna start calling out people to prevent them from getting staff I will start doing the same to get again I fucking wish I had that whole convo recorded with tye because the amount of shit he was talking on sage was unreal but now he is admin back here again and they are blind to what he has said about them.

And for the people that don't know cleve and are reading this, he's a nice guy one of the nicest people I know in the HCF community most people in the HCF community these days are just toxic and dox people or ddoSs people cleve is none of that he's the guy that wants to help out the community and be there to support the community don't listen to what anyone else is saying about him.

Serae

Established member
Alrighty people listen here are we really gonna be this childish over a block game like come on all you SagePvP staff members and ex-staff members are bashing him for "harassing" an e-girl just because he made a joke about asking her out in a staff meeting now if you really wanna start on calling him out for this should we talk about how every day in the SagePvP Staff chat people like retrousse and all the other staff are always talking about trying to get e-girls and trying to get e-girls snaps on roxbot all the time.

And I'm gonna say this now and I fucking wish I had this record Admin Retrousse can not say shit whatsoever about a month after he got demoted he asked me if I could vouch for him to be staff on MMC(Minemen Club) at the time I agreed since I had nothing against him I then asked him to join mmc TeamSpeak to talk to him to ask him what happened with sage why he was no longer admin there and I'm gonna say this right now HE TALKED SO MUCH SHIT ABOUT SAGE ABOUT CALVIN AND ABOUT JACOB IT WAS FUCKING UNREAL now listen I admit I was also talking shit but I am no longer wanting to make a return to sage whatsoever I no longer like the server and probs never will again he was saying the server is crap no one listens to him Calvin was a terrible manager and that Jacob is the worst developer ever and that flash is a shit anti-cheat and so much more.

But now that he's getting his admin rank back he wants to abuse the power of it a lick all the head staff asses just because he cannot get staff anywhere else.

So if you wanna start calling out people to prevent them from getting staff I will start doing the same to get again I fucking wish I had that whole convo recorded with tye because the amount of shit he was talking on sage was unreal but now he is admin back here again and they are blind to what he has said about them.

And for the people that don't know cleve and are reading this, he's a nice guy one of the nicest people I know in the HCF community most people in the HCF community these days are just toxic and dox people or ddoSs people cleve is none of that he's the guy that wants to help out the community and be there to support the community don't listen to what anyone else is saying about him.
Oh I can vouch for this when I was staff Retrousse was in a channel with Freec the whole day and if anyone joined he'd just kick you out.

C

calvin

If I was that bad you could have just told me sir

Status
Not open for further replies.