Denied Deleted Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
+1 if these people are actually couching for you I will give you a +1. I trust Promotheus and Wolfspeed 100%

citation

Established member
Seems like a possible server hopper, seen you apply at different servers, and staff at different servers that aren't listed. Try to stay in one spot. Neutral.

Cleve

Seems like a possible server hopper, seen you apply at different servers, and staff at different servers that aren't listed. Try to stay in one spot. Neutral.
I took some of the servers because i thought they weren't relevant and no i'm not a server hopper when i leave a server i apply again on a another server after a months

wpo

Veteran Member
I took some of the servers because i thought they weren't relevant and no i'm not a server hopper when i leave a server i apply again on a another server after a months
bruh thats cap

you were staff on mmc like a week ago

Cleve

Thank you for that information.

HUGE -1 sexual harassment towards females on a block game isn't what a staff member should be doing.
I never harassed a female if you guys talking about Freec ive never been in a call with her and never talked to her

TaxLimit

Known member
I never harassed a female if you guys talking about Freec ive never been in a call with her and never talked to her
I'm going off of what VoiceChannel said, I fully trust him so that's why I said what I said. If it is false, then it's my fault for believing lies.

Cleve

I'm going off of what VoiceChannel said, I fully trust him so that's why I said what I said. If it is false, then it's my fault for believing lies.
Tye and Voicechannel just doesnt want me to be staff on sage and since they have admin which people take their side

Status
Not open for further replies.