Denied Deleted Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gpt

Hi my name is Gpt the staff app I posted here is deleted and I would like to say because I'm aiming for another server at the moment. Peace out boys

Last edited:

fruitberrymc

IGN (In-Game Name):
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
My Ign is Gpt.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
I am currently 16 at the time of application.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Timezone:

GMT
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Scotland
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Do You Have a Good Mic?:

Yes, I have a corsair headset it's not the best but I will be buying a new mic very soon.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Do you have Telegram / Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have Telegram and Teamspeak.
Telegram - @GptBestEU
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

VeltPvP – Helper
On here it was my job as a helper to try and learn the basics of the staff ethos – On here I would primarily work by helping out in TeamSpeak with any problems that players had, I loved this time but like everything it had to come to an end as I got demoted for not telling the owner I went on Holiday.
Hydra – Moderator
On Here it was my job as a moderator to monitor the chat as well as look at the anti-cheat log’s to check if anyone was cheating, I loved interacting with the community and helping them in anyways I could, I would sometimes just chill in a support room and fight people who were there when they were bored just to bring some joy to their day.

Pots.gg – Administrator
On here as I was an administrator it was my job to help the newer staff members and teach them the ropes. I would be like a mentor helping people learn their permissions or dealing with ban appeals where the evidence was lacking. I've also kind of done this on faithful as I used to help staff pass the screen share tests.

Forcide.PW - Moderator
On forcide, I was an Admin rank. I had really good fun on this server as it was a nice community and I got to help a lot of people in need. It was one of the best servers I have ever staffed on as it was quite small but it was a loving community sadly it closed down I'm not 100% sure but it will always have a space in my heart.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Community
I have loved being a part of the community as it is a wonderful one to be a part of, Furthermore I feel as if because the community has given me so much towards enjoyment on the day’s that I have felt down I would love to give something back and help out as much as possible.

Staff-Team

The staff team is always really wonderful and helpful, and I would love to become a part of the team to help and give people the experience I have enjoyed. Sadly staff aren't on all the time so I'd like to improve that and be able to help everyone I can.

The Server
The server is so well run and is one of the TopHCF servers and with the current state of the community it could overtake the “old” dominant servers such as Velt and Viper, I want to be there working on the server when this happens, It would be an honor to work and help the server reach its full potential.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Active
I believe that you must be active on a server otherwise you will get strikes and in trouble, which is never a good thing, furthermore I believe that it is the best way to get promoted without having any issues. So I would be on at all the possible times I can be on.

Patient
You have to treat people in support room’s as if they are client’s for a business, This may be seen as controversial but I treat staffing as a job, If you don’t work hard and treat clients with respect then they will not come back, this means that I never shout or swear at people as it gives off a bad image.

Nice
I believe it is important to treat everyone like I would expect to be treated otherwise they are a lot more likely to be toxic/ rude towards me. Furthermore, if as I would be an employee of the server I have to uphold the nice environment as I would be effectively working for them.

Multi-tasking
I am good at multitasking. For example, I may be spectating people at the same time as monitoring chat to make sure all the rules are being followed. Furthermore, I sometimes would be required to help in support rooms at the same time which makes me used to multi-tasking.

Screen Sharing
As I am trained to screen share it is important to make it known so I can hop right in and help whenever It is needed. I am also happy helping other staff members to be able, who might be new to staffing, to learn how to do general thing’s like check strings or temporary files. I am trained to screen share the old ways without paladin so I think I could be useful to the screen sharing team since I can find 90% of the clients I am aiming to find.

Friendly
I like to be able to be a member of the staff team that the community can trust no matter what the issue is and that they will feel safe and comfortable confiding any issues that they have in me, Furthermore, I like to be the person on the staff team that can be trusted by anyone, so for example, if someone was worried about the conduct of another staff member I would help/ support them to do the right thing such as reporting them to the server manager even if it meant that they were demoted but I wouldn't go out of my way to try and get other staff members demoted.

Dedication
I am not a staff member just looking for more experience, I want to be there for the server all the time, through the tough and it’s high’s. I am trying to say that this is not just “Another server for my CV” but somewhere more permanent which I hope to be able to see as my home.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Sadly there are currently not any staff members able to vouch for me, however, I hope when they get to know me that we can be friends.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Additional Information?:
My Past
Some of you may know that I have not got the cleanest record however I believe that everyone deserves a second chance, I no longer have any involvement with questionable activities and I truly regret what I did and I wholeheartedly apologize to the community and hope that they give me a chance to prove how I have changed.
If anyone has advice or criticisms please post them so I can Improve for the better and thank you for taking the time to read my application.
#TheBoys
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
-1 Toxic

Hiku

-1 really hard to read because of the format and add more detail. Also work on format Good Luck!

Botings

Elite Member
Denied:
Hello @Gpt , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.