IGN: harlemshooter

Timezone: GMT +1

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes

Telegram: @harlemshooter

Discord: harlemshooter#8688

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

(Zelix.eu)

I was a member of the zelix staff team for roughly 2 month's before sadly the server closed due to a decline in player's .

zelix was my first staffing experience, It taught me all the necessary skills i would need and use in my future of being on any staff team.

(Corrupt Kits)

This was the second server that I ever became staff on. At the time, I was pretty new to staffing, but through this server, I significantly improved my staffing ability. I eventually worked my way up to manager where I ran the staff team and had to deal with relations between the staff members. This experience taught me a lot about dealing with situations that can be dealt with by any staff member or circumstances that need to be dealt with by a manager. This server was a kitpvp server.

(Zolux)

Zolux was a practice server with around 200 players daily. I worked extremely hard for this server and dedicated a lot of my time towards it.

I started off as a Trial-Moderator and progressed to the role of Platform-Admin, as a platform-admin I was taught even more about managing the staff team and I was able to further work on my skills. Sadly Zolux due to the server running out of money and no longer being able to pay for there host.

(ViperMC)

I was apart of the old vipermc staff team before the server closed and reopened. wow where do i start, this experience taugt me so much about staffing on large HCF server's with a player base of around 1,500 players. Before the server closed I was a moderator.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I would do anything to Sagepvp and the community, any extra time I have would be put towards the server. I want to bring things to the table that others may not be the best at.. I would do anything for the community to make their experience better, obviously without abusing. Ever since my break from Minecraft a couple of months ago, I've been very dedicated to the game. All my time now would be spent on the server; I want to make sure everyone's questions/concerns are answered rather than be through Teamspeak or Requests in-game (/helpop). Over the couple of years of me playing Minecraft, I've learned to keep a good eye on chat, so no one is exceptionally toxic, racist, etc. As nobody enjoys reading those things. There will still be people who break the rules, whether that be chat related offence or an in-game changing offence, and I want to be there to stop them. I would like to be there before anything too serious happens. I would like to become a staff member on Sage because I have a lot of passion for the server, and I want to help out the community as much as I can. I not only want to help the community, but assist any other staff members with situations they may not know how to handle, as I've been in the HCF community for roughly five years. I've taken part in some cases others may have not and would know how to respond accordingly. I could help oncoming staff members with their questions if they're not positive on how to respond to a situation and other things they come across after I get used to everything.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I believe that you should accept me as a staff member on the network because of a few of the qualities that I possess as a person. These qualities include respectfulness, maturity, helpfulness, and being knowledgeable.

Respectfulness

The first quality that I possess is that I am a respectful person which is one of the essential attributes of a staff member in my opinion. This quality is necessary as it makes the players that you are helping have a better experience. If a staff member doesn't possess this trait, it can become detrimental for a staff team as when a player is assisted by a staff member like this they will feel as though they are not crucial in the staff members eyes and lose enjoyment for the server.

Maturity

The second significant quality that I possess is that I am a mature person. I am a person who knows how to handle a situation maturely to get something done efficiently and correctly. When a mature staff member feels something, it allows a player to get back to the server as the situation can be resolved quicker. However, I do know when it is ok to make jokes and have a good time. However, in a case where being mature is needed, I will always make sure to be mature.

Dedication

The third quality that I possess is that I am a very dedicated person. With whatever activity, a job that I do, I make sure to put forth as much effort as possible. I do this to get the highest quality work done. I feel as though this is an attribute that is important for being a staff member as a staff member needs to have the dedication to make the server a better place.

Teamwork

This is the fourth quality that I possess. This is another aspect that I own that is essential as a staff member. I am a person who can easily integrate into a staff team, and while I am in a team, I can cooperate easily with them to help out players.

Helpfulness

The fifth quality that I possess is helpfulness. I'm the type of person who enjoys helping others with is the most important thing for a staff member. This is important because the main role of a staff member is to help out the server and players, and because of this being one of the most important traits that I possess I am a right candidate for the staff team.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

No. I don't think i know any of the current staff members personally on sage.

Additional Information:

This is a new forum's account as i have never thought to make an account on here.

Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to read this.

Would be a good application if it wasn't copied. - http://faithfulmc.com/threads/treyy-us.81685/

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @harlemshooter, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.