Denied delete

Kheivo

+1

If there would be anything to change, it would be a tiny bit more detail and to change the colour theme to bold and unbolded questions like in the tips guide. However, you have some amazing experience and I personally think you would be a great asset to the Sage staff team, best of luck!

rxtor

+1

If there would be anything to change, it would be a tiny bit more detail and to change the colour theme to bold and unbolded questions like in the tips guide. However, you have some amazing experience and I personally think you would be a great asset to the Sage staff team, best of luck!
Thanks for the response. I was originally going to do bold and unbolded but I found it difficult to spot the questions if that makes sense. I changed it though. :)

seasdsfnwifwiuefwef

Established member
+0.75

the application is well written, I would give you a chance, However, vouches count, whenever you are applying somewhere try to get at least a vouch from a moderator (not helpers/t-mods it doesn't look nice in the management point of view).

rxtor

+0.75

the application is well written, I would give you a chance, However, vouches count, whenever you are applying somewhere try to get at least a vouch from a moderator (not helpers/t-mods it doesn't look nice in the management point of view).
Understandable. Got one staff member(who I've staffed with before) to vouch.

IGN (In-Game Name):
rxtor

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
CavePvp (1000+ on SOTW) - Senior-Mod (Resigned)
HcRival (250+ on SOTW) - Mod+ (Closed)
LunaHCF (100+ on SOTW) - Mod+ (Merged)
Tellus (150+ on SOTW) - Helper (Closed)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because I am someone who wants to improve the gameplay of the players who spend hours each day on the server. It only seems fair that those who spend money and time on the server are repaid by staff members who genuinely care about them. Unfortunately, it is a reality that most staff members nowadays do not put as much effort and time into servers as they should. I am someone who upholds my promises and will stay active and continue to constantly spend time improving as a staff member. I look to become staff here on Sage over other servers because I feel as though it has the potential to grow again to a size far larger than we have seen. I just want to be there along the way as I learn new things. Once you get accepted, it's vital that in almost every situation you place others, and perhaps even the full server prior to yourself. Being staff doesn't let you be a fake person that focuses on their own goals. I believe that staff on other servers lack members who are always ready and eager to answer questions. I can tell that the staff members want what is best for the server. I hope to be someone who can help the players out on Discord, Teamspeak, and in-game. People who spend time playing on Sage deserve to have their issues resolved and questions answered. On SagePvP, I know that I will continue to uphold the rules in place. The rules are here for a reason and if you were to break them then you're disrespecting the server as a full. Enforcing those rules would reward the loyal and non-rule-breaking players who have stuck with the server through thick and thin. It will provide a welcoming environment for newer players to the server, or even to the game mode. I hope to switch it around for the new players and make it so that they might be pulled into a welcoming, yet competitive community. My complete goal if I were to be accepted on SagePvP would to walk out as an improved staff member, but more importantly a far better person.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I believe that my traits would be the main factor that would help contribute to drastically improving the players' experience:

Calm:
I am very calm, so you can assume that I am definitely not short-tempered and I will not lose my cool easily. I understand that it is important to stay calm as a staff member. I will always type and speak in a calm manner to calm both of the players down and make them realize what they are arguing about does not really matter and that they are both causing more problems by arguing. I never lose my temper over someone being clueless about something. I will point them in the right direction.

Helpful:
I am always eager to help out whoever I can. I make sure to keep my eyes on the chat in-game and look to see if anyone needs to be moved in TeamSpeak. I will help everyone that I can out with all of the situations that they might come to me with. Leaving questions unanswered is a terrible thing to do as a staff member. It is as though you forgot why you ever applied. The question that they have in mind could lead to a solution of an even bigger issue.

Dependable:
As a staff member, I am very dependable. You never have to be wondering: rxtor most likely forgot to handle that issue I told him to yesterday. I am confident that the whole server will know that I will always be there for them. You are able to depend on me to get things done by the deadline all of the time. You will always understand that you don't have to worry about me not being on top of all of the things that I am working on.

Experienced:
I have been playing HCF for years so I have plenty of experience in the game mode itself. My previous staff experiences allow me to know the many situations that I have come across as a staff member. I have been staff on servers with extremely large player counts so I understand what it is like to be in a lot of situations.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9/10
I don't believe that anyone could honestly say that they are 10/10. Nobody is perfect. Saying that you are honest 100% of the time is in itself dishonest because it just is not possible. Although I am not perfect, I make sure to be honest with the players on the server and those in the staff team because I believe that it is important that we keep a close bond with each other.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
2x12

Additional Information?:
Thank you for reading my application. Any questions feel free to ask.​
-0.5 No proof of being staff on the servers listed above. Good luck though!