Denied Delete for now

scaredly

Established member
-1 overly toxic and overly cocky, Wont leave past in the past would not be a good fit for this server he takes shit to the heart! also wasn't staff on temple I was there for 6 months and never seen him

sorrygtg

Established member
-1 overly toxic and overly cocky, Wont leave past in the past would not be a good fit for this server he takes shit to the heart! also wasn't staff on temple I was there for 6 months and never seen him
I have people who can vouch that I was staff on PvPTemple.

If I do recall, you're very toxic yourself and haven't changed at all even though you said you did.

Attachments

• pvpproof.png
    pvpproof.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 81

scaredly

Established member
I have people who can vouch that I was staff on PvPTemple.

If I do recall, you're very toxic yourself and haven't changed at all even though you said you did.

How are those that can vouch, also your admitting to be toxic have a nice day weirdo!

R0CE

Established member
1+

Your past experience, with not being higher then mod. It is a little concerning. Besides that, you do definitely seem qualified.

With passion,
Rice

sorrygtg

Established member
Your past experience, with not being higher then mod. It is a little concerning. Besides that, you do definitely seem qualified.

With passion,
Rice
Thank you, I have experience being higher position but I listed the more known servers,