Denied Delete Dont want to be staff

Pe_n

Are you botting? since you commented on your own forums page with another forums account?
Last time i botted my application and im not proud idk why it commented on that account sorry
-1 toxic ingame, dosent have a mic, has a really bad attutiude,
1st Read my Application before commenting

2nd Check my YT channel do have a mic just dont talk to people on discord

3rd I have only spoke to you a couple times

Last edited:

Swory

Last time i botted my application and im not proud idk why it commented on that account sorry
Because it was saved in your forums page? so you instantly logged on that account which means that you created it on your pc?

Swory

*Update* -1 unnecessary information: "i will speak proffesionally" not like "wassup guz how u doin" you dont need to write that

1st Read my Application before commenting

2nd Check my YT channel do have a mic just dont talk to people on discord

3rd I have only spoke to you once
You havent spoke to me just once we have been in a faction toghether i've seen you toxic in the public chat so dont come up with that stupid bullshit. We have spoken atleast 10+ times

Swory

and another -1 The discord proof is not enough proof because your friend or whatever could've changed hes name to it and hes profile picture.

Pe_n

*Update* -1 unnecessary information: "i will speak proffesionally" not like "wassup guz how u doin" you dont need to write that

You havent spoke to me just once we have been in a faction toghether i've seen you toxic in the public chat so dont come up with that stupid bullshit. We have spoken atleast 10+ times
Proof of me speaking to you? I record whenever i am on minecraft so i have proof i have never msged you ingame or in faction chat Second i may be your faction leader but i didnt want you in the fac

Swory

Proof of me speaking to you? I record whenever i am on minecraft so i have proof i have never msged you ingame or in faction chat Second i may be your faction leader but i didnt want you in the fac
im not even in your fac anymore it was for a short term when my faction wasnt playing and yes you can ask everyone in the faction that you are toxic and have spoken to me multiple times not alone but with others

Suggma

NGL your pretty toxic?