Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenIt

IGN (In-Game Name):
My in-game name is currently deadtown.

Region (EU/NA/Other):

My region is NA and my timezone is EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I have had staff experience on 3 major servers. One of these servers being AkumaMC. AkumaMC is a big prison server. I used to be helper here. This was one of my first ever servers being staff on, I learned a lot here and I have to thank AkumaMC for my staffing knowledge. I will give proof below.
Note: my IGN was Hamr at the time, therefore I will give my namemc link. I was staff here in June of 2020.
Click

The next piece of staff experience I have is from 2019 when I was 13. The server was a polish / ukranian HCF server. I found it quite nice to staff here. I got Sr. Mod after being staff there for around 5 months. I resigned since I found out that the owners scammed for around 3.1k zl which is around 700 USD / 800 CAD. No proof will be given since I lost proof when I got new PC.

The last piece of staff experience I have is MortalMC. This server was a skyblock server. I was Sr. Admin here after months of being staff here. I resigned after wanting to move to other servers. I helped members from the server whenever I could and was by-far the most active staff member there was. I would always focus on helping people whenever I could. I was events team which let me start koths and other events. The server closed down in late 2021 and if I remember correctly, the server has plans to open back up soon. Proof will be shown below.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

When I used to staff on other servers (mentioned in the previous question), I found it super fun to help people, I want to become a staff member on sage because the community seems very chill and it seems it would be fun to staff here. I also really like to help people. I feel like getting help on sage is difficult sometimes. I want to make sure that no one finds it difficult to get help from a staff member hence why I am applying for a staff position on this server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

There is an inside joke on sage; "you need to have a rank to get dragged in teamspeak". I would always drag people in ts regardless of rank. I would also be very active and helpful at all times. I do not want anyone to have a question unanswered regardless of how stupid the question may seem. I would also make sure that people don't haveto wait hours to get help from a staff member.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I always tend to be as honest as possible. I always try my best to tell the truth. 8/9 out of 10

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

SirLukesAlot can vouch for me.

Additional Information?:

Attachments

• mortalmctwo.png
    mortalmctwo.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 88
  • mortalmcone.png
    mortalmcone.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 74
  • akumastaffproof.png
    akumastaffproof.png
    998.6 KB · Views: 89

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
My in-game name is currently deadtown.

Region (EU/NA/Other):
My region is NA and my timezone is EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I have had staff experience on 3 major servers. One of these servers being AkumaMC. AkumaMC is a big prison server. I used to be helper here. This was one of my first ever servers being staff on, I learned a lot here and I have to thank AkumaMC for my staffing knowledge. I will give proof below.
Note: my IGN was Hamr at the time, therefore I will give my namemc link. I was staff here in June of 2020.
Click

The next piece of staff experience I have is from 2019 when I was 13. The server was a polish / ukranian HCF server. I found it quite nice to staff here. I got Sr. Mod after being staff there for around 5 months. I resigned since I found out that the owners scammed for around 3.1k zl which is around 700 USD / 800 CAD. No proof will be given since I lost proof when I got new PC.

The last piece of staff experience I have is MortalMC. This server was a skyblock server. I was Sr. Admin here after months of being staff here. I resigned after wanting to move to other servers. I helped members from the server whenever I could and was by-far the most active staff member there was. I would always focus on helping people whenever I could. I was events team which let me start koths and other events. The server closed down in late 2021 and if I remember correctly, the server has plans to open back up soon. Proof will be shown below.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
When I used to staff on other servers (mentioned in the previous question), I found it super fun to help people, I want to become a staff member on sage because the community seems very chill and it seems it would be fun to staff here. I also really like to help people. I feel like getting help on sage is difficult sometimes. I want to make sure that no one finds it difficult to get help from a staff member hence why I am applying for a staff position on this server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
There is an inside joke on sage; "you need to have a rank to get dragged in teamspeak". I would always drag people in ts regardless of rank. I would also be very active and helpful at all times. I do not want anyone to have a question unanswered regardless of how stupid the question may seem. I would also make sure that people don't haveto wait hours to get help from a staff member.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I always tend to be as honest as possible. I always try my best to tell the truth. 8/9 out of 10

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
SirLukesAlot can vouch for me.

Additional Information?:
-0.5 Add more detail, very little experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.