Denied Dead_Pro Application [NA]

Austinwg46

Established member
Me personally, do not believe you can or will be a fit for the Staff team. Just because you can write a very detailed application, does not mean people want you as a Staff. Alot of people are experiencing/ experienced problems with you. As you can see in the comments.

Goodluck anyways

- Austin

EDIT :

Every + 1 except for 2 are from New members. And they do not even have solid reasons. I think you went asking around for people to either + 1 or look at it. Unfortunate.

EnglishTemper

Extremely toxic in-game, in teamspeak, in discord
Underage
No past experience
Was toxic no less than a month ago, and claiming to be changed... it takes a long long time for somebody to change - really change, and I just cannot believe that that happened for you.

Sauds

Legendary Member
Okay,

well personally, I think you'd actually be a decent lad as you're dedicated and friendly to those around you. although your past is extremely toxic which is a huge negative.

I'm not going to rate this, although best of luck man.

Thats something you'll have to talk to w/ the owner.
yemoku 元の

Backstory : Dead_Pro used his mod mode to get into someones base and lied to staff about doing it. He also was made a discord by the owner but Dead_Pro banned him after he gave ownership.

If you don't believe me ask yemoku. Your wasting your time to think that im lying.

He also does partnerships for money. All he did was ask the owner "whens my pay coming in"

Austinwg46

Established member
Thats something you'll have to talk to w/ the owner.
yemoku 元の

Backstory : Dead_Pro used his mod mode to get into someones base and lied to staff about doing it. He also was made a discord by the owner but Dead_Pro banned him after he gave ownership.

If you don't believe me ask yemoku. Your wasting your time to think that im lying.

He also does partnerships for money. All he did was ask the owner "whens my pay coming in"

Well, I think we can make this clear. @Dead_Pro you got more -1's I've seen in a while. Also background stories of yours are concerning.

Still goodluck!

- Austin