• join1.PNG
    join1.PNG
    4.2 KB · Views: 75
  • join2.PNG
    join2.PNG
    6.1 KB · Views: 85

R0CE

Established member

You need to add much more detail throughout your entire application.

Good luck,
R0CE

Micameww

-1 Your forum account is not near old enough in my opinion. You do still have alot of experience though. If you would have had a forum account atleast 20 days old, I would give it a +1.

DDecode

-1 Your forum account is not near old enough in my opinion. You do still have alot of experience though. If you would have had a forum account atleast 20 days old, I would give it a +1.
Ye i play the server just never made a forums account i get what you mean lmao.

Shotbow

Established member
Managers or Court Assistants in discord dms search shotbow and I will come up on my old discord acc, he literally sent me information that he thought he got when he was a city near me.

Hunslet

Established member

- Lack of information
- Lack of proof of experience

- Try doing more on the forums before applying

DDecode

Wait weren't you the one that threatened to swat me? lol?
No I did not , I used to work with you on hcvalux and I resigned due to the server shutting down / getting sold. I also never communicated wi th you thru discord , only through telegram for my interview stage / questions .

DDecode

Managers or Court Assistants in discord dms search shotbow and I will come up on my old discord acc, he literally sent me information that he thought he got when he was a city near me.
I legit live on the other side of the globe man.... You’ve got the wrong person .

Status
Not open for further replies.