Not open for further replies.

dauntae

IGN (In-Game Name):
My IGN is dauntae

Region (EU/NA/Other):
I am NAE

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have prior staff experience from a few smaller server
s way back in 2015-2016, the most notable being Auxium. A HCF server owned by DJTasty at the time. I was a moderator on that server for roughly 6 months before I resigned. Other than that there aren't really any other servers that I feel are really "relevant" enough for me to list on my application.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become staff on Sage mainly for the experience. I've been playing HCF for over 8 years and never really got a chance to experience being a staff member for a substantial period of time. I've only really had the team fighting experience and I would like to change it up for a while and experience something somewhat new to me. I've been in the HCF community for a while so I know there's quite a few issues that I would personally like to see changed and as a staff member, I feel I would be able to further advocate for the player base and help change things in the community for the better. My main goal as a staff member would to be to make the HCF more enjoyable and balanced for all players without crippling the skilled HCF players in the community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

A major motivating factor that has made me want to apply for staff is feeling like we have no voice in the community as players. As a staff member I would closely listen to advice and feedback from our community as well as give some of my input to the players. I feel like that is something that is overlooked in most HCF servers and it could drastically improve the experience and state of the game. I would push good suggestions to higher ups and give my own suggestions that I feel would help the game and the community grow even more. There are many instances as a player in which I have felt that no one is listening to us in the community which can be really frustrating as a player. This issue is often times what makes players leave the community entirely.

I want to build a relationship with the community so that players are more willing to come to me to solve issues. I feel as though building relationships is a vital aspect of being a successful staff member that many people fail to do. Building relationships earns you trust and respect from players and overall helps you to get your job done more efficiently. If you're not deemed as trustworthy or respectable it is significantly more difficult to get the information that you need from players to solve issues in the game.

More skilled HCF players often complain about catering towards "bad" players in the game. Recently there was an implementation that I've seen many skilled players complaining about which is the fishing rod cool down. I personally wasn't too excited when I heard about the change because it was never really an issue to begin with and often times helped you in team fighting situations in both offensive and defensive aspects. When potential changes like this are being introduced, I want to be able to give my opinion (which I feel as though is the opinion of most) and explain why these changes could potentially hurt the community -I am not saying that my opinions are always right. I am just saying that my opinions are similar to most of the skilled players in the community and some changes that have been brought forth are not necessary and hurt the community. As a staff member I would love to have the ability to have a stronger influence on these topics and cater towards the entire community as a whole.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I like to remain as honest as I can be and will always tell the truth regardless of the outcome of the situation. For this, I would give myself a 8-9/10. I believe that no one is completely transparent at all times and everyone at some point in their lives will lie or fabricate a story. If I said 10/10 this would be dishonest because I know as a person that I have lied before out of spite and arrogance. I try as an individual to not allow my feelings or emotions control the things that I might say or do and I constantly work towards being a more honest person. I feel as though people often lie to protect their own pride towards oneself and I try not to allow myself to succumb to my own emotions and lie about something and potentially cause more harm by doing so.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

N/A - I'm not too familiar with anyone who is currently in the staff team

Additional Information?:

I've been in the community for a long time and I know what issues need to be fixed. I feel as though I am a strong advocate for most players in the community and I feel as though I would be a great addition to the staff team. Thank you for taking the time to consider me as a potential candidate.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
My IGN is dauntae

Region (EU/NA/Other):
I am NAE

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have prior staff experience from a few smaller server
s way back in 2015-2016, the most notable being Auxium. A HCF server owned by DJTasty at the time. I was a moderator on that server for roughly 6 months before I resigned. Other than that there aren't really any other servers that I feel are really "relevant" enough for me to list on my application.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff on Sage mainly for the experience. I've been playing HCF for over 8 years and never really got a chance to experience being a staff member for a substantial period of time. I've only really had the team fighting experience and I would like to change it up for a while and experience something somewhat new to me. I've been in the HCF community for a while so I know there's quite a few issues that I would personally like to see changed and as a staff member, I feel I would be able to further advocate for the player base and help change things in the community for the better. My main goal as a staff member would to be to make the HCF more enjoyable and balanced for all players without crippling the skilled HCF players in the community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
A major motivating factor that has made me want to apply for staff is feeling like we have no voice in the community as players. As a staff member I would closely listen to advice and feedback from our community as well as give some of my input to the players. I feel like that is something that is overlooked in most HCF servers and it could drastically improve the experience and state of the game. I would push good suggestions to higher ups and give my own suggestions that I feel would help the game and the community grow even more. There are many instances as a player in which I have felt that no one is listening to us in the community which can be really frustrating as a player. This issue is often times what makes players leave the community entirely.

I want to build a relationship with the community so that players are more willing to come to me to solve issues. I feel as though building relationships is a vital aspect of being a successful staff member that many people fail to do. Building relationships earns you trust and respect from players and overall helps you to get your job done more efficiently. If you're not deemed as trustworthy or respectable it is significantly more difficult to get the information that you need from players to solve issues in the game.

More skilled HCF players often complain about catering towards "bad" players in the game. Recently there was an implementation that I've seen many skilled players complaining about which is the fishing rod cool down. I personally wasn't too excited when I heard about the change because it was never really an issue to begin with and often times helped you in team fighting situations in both offensive and defensive aspects. When potential changes like this are being introduced, I want to be able to give my opinion (which I feel as though is the opinion of most) and explain why these changes could potentially hurt the community -I am not saying that my opinions are always right. I am just saying that my opinions are similar to most of the skilled players in the community and some changes that have been brought forth are not necessary and hurt the community. As a staff member I would love to have the ability to have a stronger influence on these topics and cater towards the entire community as a whole.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I like to remain as honest as I can be and will always tell the truth regardless of the outcome of the situation. For this, I would give myself a 8-9/10. I believe that no one is completely transparent at all times and everyone at some point in their lives will lie or fabricate a story. If I said 10/10 this would be dishonest because I know as a person that I have lied before out of spite and arrogance. I try as an individual to not allow my feelings or emotions control the things that I might say or do and I constantly work towards being a more honest person. I feel as though people often lie to protect their own pride towards oneself and I try not to allow myself to succumb to my own emotions and lie about something and potentially cause more harm by doing so.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A - I'm not too familiar with anyone who is currently in the staff team

Additional Information?:
I've been in the community for a long time and I know what issues need to be fixed. I feel as though I am a strong advocate for most players in the community and I feel as though I would be a great addition to the staff team. Thank you for taking the time to consider me as a potential candidate.
Neutral mentioned above

Status
Not open for further replies.