Denied DarkFlqme/Staff Application

DarkFlqme

IGN (In-Game Name): DarkFlqme
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I don't have much experience and that is why I'm applying for Sage to become a better staff. But I have been in the HCF community long enough to know what a good staff member is v.s. a bad staff member.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: My abilities are very good when it comes to staffing. On other networks, I am very close with the community and the staff there. I'm always a person who likes to help people when I see people with questions I always do my best to answer and help. There is more to me than most people can see and the people who do see is that I am a very good staff member and have the best maturity level for my age and know how to handle situations. I also want to help the server as much as possible and let it thrive to its fullest extent. I see a lot of potential with sage, and I know for a fact that I can be a part of the network and be a part of the server blowing up. I want to be a part of the community and understand how players are feeling, then help their issues and work towards fixing the issues for more players.

If accepted, how would you improve the players experience?: My goal with every player I interact with on the network to be the best for their situation. I will never be on my A-game every time I am interacting with players because I am human and we all make mistakes. I am never biased towards players and try to make sure I am handling the situation perfectly and make sure both parties are happy with the network and the player. My good communication skills will make it easy for me to talk to players in team speak and in-game. I am a very friendly person and get along with everyone, and can make someone's day by helping them is my end goal with the players I deal with.
I also would improve the player's experience by acting as a friendly person who could relate with the players, I've played hcf for years and I understand when players are upset with staff decisions and not agreeing with them. I'd try in all my power to help the player no matter what until their questions or problems are answered and dealt with. When speaking to players in-game and in the team speak I always remain mature and never toxic. I know the boundaries between being a staff member, and outside of being a staff member.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say I am a 9 I'm a very honest person when it comes to things. I sometimes will tell a white lie that won't hurt anyone but I want to be honest. With players and towards the Sage network, I will never lie and always be truthful with everyone involved. Lying is a very low thing to do and is the only thing I can trust people with and I have the same intentions back. Honesty is key with the community and I'm always a great person to come talk to if they need advice for anything they can come talk to me and I will never talk about them behind their backs.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I am able to be vouched currently by Ignfrosty, and Elway
Additional Information?:Extra skills I'm a very trustworthy young man and I have good time management, I'm responsible and I keep all of my priorities in line and am very organized. I'm honest and I'm caring to everyone and am here to help! I could say I could put in 4+ hours a day and I'm constantly online. If you are a player with me on the staff team you wouldn't need to wait more than 5 minutes in a support room.

Last edited:

citation

Established member
Neutral

I’d recommend adding some traits of your to the application.

Also a positive- he’s a chill dude, was talking to him earlier when we played Hypixel sw lol

Kheivo

Large grammar issues, not enough detail or time put into the application. Best of luck anyhow!

D

Deployable

Thank you for being interested in becoming a staff member on sagepvp, but unfortunately we wont be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks. Please use this time to put more detain into your application.