Denied DarkFlqme/Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFlqme

IGN (In-Game Name): DarkFlqme

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA-PST

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have a lot of staff friends, and they have taught me the general knowledge and problems you may run into while Staffing on HCF. Other than tips and learning I have no other experience.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to be a staff member to help the community and the players on the server. Being a fellow HCF player I know the struggles and frustration when wanting to be revived or wanting anything in TeamSpeak. A lot of the people on other HCF servers leave TeamSpeak upset and sad, because they feel cheated or mistreated. From my experience even if things don't go my way in TeamSpeak when dealing with issues they way it's put really changes everything. For instance, if you give a bad attitude to a player or seem like you are annoyed or upset, it can really change the way conversations go in TS. I think staying professional and treating players equally no matter the circumstances is the most important thing to do at a job/business. Genuinely I want to be staff to help people, it's always been my goal in life to be a police officer to do the same. When I was Seven years old my mother passed away, and it really changed the way I thought about things.... You never really realize the value of family until something you would never expect to happen, happens. She would always show and tell me how to better the world one step at a time, and to help others as much as you can. I have lived by this statement all my life. People might think I am lying, but helping people is genuinely what I love to do. Their is nothing better than seeing someone happy because of something you did to change their whole mood. Non of these statements are for Pity. I see the problem with HCF and how it can lead off as toxic, because it can be a really competitive game. In my opinion I think I staff is the right thing for me because while in TeamSpeak with friends I genuinely feel like I could have dealt with the situation better and helped everyone. I want to try to help clean that up, and when players come in TeamSpeak they will be happy to get a staff member like me to move and assist them. I can confidently say that I can put in at least 6-10 hours every day, and stay really active. I'm a really fun guy to be around and I think I change the way players feel about staff members. Ill I'm asking for is a shot, a shot that I can shoot to prove that I'm the right candidate for this position. I may not have a lot of experience but everyone starts somewhere and I'm hoping to start off on SagePvP. ~Dark

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve players experience by being a humble cool collected staff member than truly wants to help the players and the community. I would like to have a good bond/relationship with players and staff so when they come into TeamSpeak they feel like Sage is a safe, nice server, and they don't feel nervous. Also I would quickly move players in TeamSpeak and respond to ban reports keeping the server clean from racist and cheating players. Even if not accepted I will still view applications and give my honest answers giving keeping a positive vibe in the community. I am very very active and always here to help furthermore increasing players experience and hopefully make players want to be active more.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? If I had to rate my honestly on a scale of 1-10, I would say an 8. Reason why is I tell the truth every chance that I can. I feel like the truth is something everyone should know regardless of how it makes somebody feel. I've had my fair share of lying to my parents, grandparents and friends in the past, but how it makes me feel after words is how I learned that lying doesn't make anyone feel better.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) IGNFrosty [MOD]
Additional Information?
: A big thing I go by is respect you get what you give out. If you want me to respect you then you respect me. Im really chill and nice, and if I get accepted I'll be that staff member that you want to move you in TS. I'm non biased and I think treating players equally is a huge thing if I haven't already mentioned. Other than that I hope you guys have a wonderful day and thank you for viewing my application.​

Last edited:

Maquillaje

Neutral, imo it's not a good idea to mix the death of your mother with a Minecraft staff application. Its understandable how it could've bettered you as a person, but those topics should be completely separate.

Frankrm

Known member

- No experience.
- Seems immature.
- Mentioned ViperMC TS; no relation.
- Lying to family doesn't relate.
- Dedicated and motivated.

Note: I understand you might've found a relation between your mom and the position, but it's not a very good idea to mix online and personal life. There are people that will abuse their knowledge of that information and use it to hurt you.

brokenlocker

Established member

- No experience.
- Seems immature.

Note: I understand you might've found a relation between your mom and the position, but it's not a very good idea to mix online and personal life. There are people that will abuse their knowledge of that information and use it to hurt you.

Last edited:

HeyStepBro

- No experience.
- Seems immature.

Some of these are correct but the thing where you put " seems immature " and "Lying to the family doesn't relate " really not valid to mark down.

* Also DarkFlqme doesn't listen to these comments just let the managers deal with it. Managers don't take comments into account unless it's something really bad. I think this is really good. Neutral

Last edited:

DarkFlqme

Some of these are correct but the thing where you put " seems immature " and "Lying to the family doesn't relate " really not valid to mark down.

* Also DarkFlqme doesn't listen to these comments just let the managers deal with it. Managers don't take comments into account unless it's something really bad. I think this is really good. +1
Thanks Man!

Shotbow

Established member
why mention viper ts on a sage application

also racism isnt cool at all (esp saying the hard r for no reason) p.s i was in the discord call when u just kept saying it

xKarmma

wow you said lying to family like you are perfect everyone makes mistakes and you said Im immature when I just explained how it made me stronger I appreciate your opinion though.

Neutral

- Poor response to criticism
- Involving personal information in a staff application (Unprofessional and completely off-topic makes you look like your trying to get staff through pity)
- No experience
- Responses to criticism suggests he cannot handle being under pressure in heated situations while dealing with players
-Server Hopper

Spoke in ts with him seems pretty understandable

Made an application on CavePvP yesterday and was denied Denied - DarkFlqme/Staff Application | CavePvP

Last edited:

Anonymous

Known member
Hey there,

I'm going to be giving this application a Neutral rating. This is for the reasons stated above. I do think there are many irrelevant things and some unprofessionalism going on, but I do not want to rule out that you are or would be a bad or good staff member.

@xKarmma I'd recommend not arguing in someone's application. Rather than argue, just leave it be and let management make their decision.

Shotbow

Established member
Never seen you in my discord at all not once And I am not racist.
Alright well just letting you know I was on the discord when you got banned off of viper and came back from viper ts and kept saying the “hard r” repetitively trying to make your friends laugh which they didn’t even find funny. Lying isn’t cool just admit your a racist lol, managers look at these comments and see your attitude/responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.