Denied DarkAngelz Staff Application | NA

DarkAngelz_YT

IGN : DarkAngelz_YT
Timezone: NA/EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: yes i do
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: i have TeamSpeak , Discord and im working on getting telegram
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: yes i do have past experience as being a staff member i have had all the experience from owner to helper the only thing i have not had any deving experience , but any other other position i have had
Why do you want to become Staff?: Because i have been working 2010 and been playing HCF since 2013 and ive been playing sage for a long time , ive played every SOTW and been active within discord and in game , always interacting with the community and wanting to become a staff member on the server . But within the past ive been to busy to be able to get staff ive constantly active watching the updates within their discord and watching in game and playing 24/7 , i think i would be a great fit to the community being how much im being able to be online and catch hackers scumbags and helping within discord / teamSpeak

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Because im a very intelligent person when it comes to HCF , i know all the YouTubers , i know all the staff also because of how active i am in game and wanting to be able to help , i see theirs always people in TeamSpeak / Discord waiting for somebody to move them in and ive been in that position many of times and it sucks cause mainly all staff are still in school , while im here graduated school so i can help anytime they would need it in game and out of game . Within practice , KitPvP , and dawn are the main ones i play and grind on the most but always finding hackers and dying to hackers constantly and no staff being on to handle the issue so they can get away with it and for the people who grinded their hard working stuff to loose it to a hacker that isnt good at the game isnt right and something has to be done and thats why i am applying .

Can any staff member vouch for you?: no their isnt any staff that can right now
Additional Information: Besides me wanting to apply for staff no , the things i do outta minecraft , i have graduated highschool i used to be a varisty Football player , BaseBall player and a wrestler . I am a YouTuber which is what i do on my free time is make YouTube videos unfortunetly i never thought of recording on sage but im going to start very soon , i do have a girlfriend i spend time with outside of that i dont really do anything else

GangUp

Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.