Senior Moderator
HCRival
(Resigned)
Mod+
FiercePvP
(Demoted)
Admin

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member because of how the community is looking currently. Most people would say it's to "find hackers and ban them" But to be honest I just want to make this community a better place. If I am a normal player I have no impact on that but if I'm a staff member I have a larger impact then a member. I am pretty active after school and on the weekends. And since the holidays are coming up I have so much free time currently. Another reason I would like to become a staff member is because most HCF servers are dying right now, and the reason for thats is because things are getting so repetitive. As a staff member I feel like my suggestions and my voice would be alot higher up and I think I could come up with some pretty good suggestions.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I don't know how to answer that question. If you mean as a Helper I can't do that much but move for example in ts, ban and mute. So I would probably improve the players experience abit. But if I get promoted in the future to for example Admin I would be able to do so much to improve players experience. And I really look forward to that. One of the things that I could do is hopefully screenshare people, fix buycraft or be a media manager. That's just a few of many things I could do to improve the players experience.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I think I would rate it an 8/10. I would be lying if I said it's a 10/10. The reason it being 8/10 is because I am most of the time very honest. But when it comes down to some small things I can lie. But usually when it's bigger things and other people would get blamed for something they didn't do I would just admit to it.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes. I can get I think an atleast playtime of 24 hours.

What is your telegram @?:
darckah

Additional Information?:
No.
Thanks for your time!

Darck

Veteran Member
I know that it doesn't have much detail in it, but in my opinion it's not about how much detail there is in it, it's about the information that is provided.

Darck

Veteran Member
+0.5 Needs more detail but still good. Also add some proof of staff experiences.
can't really provide proof as most of these were 4+ years old, for example sage & Faithful were about 4 years ago, Rival was 4 aswell.

Inship

Established member
Oh ye i remember you know, klower you’ve been lying about your age and experience for the past 2 years also you were pretending to be someone else and applying for yt ranks on servers

A

Anglicize

I know that it doesn't have much detail in it, but in my opinion it's not about how much detail there is in it, it's about the information that is provided.
there is literally a requirement on detail.

Darck

Veteran Member
for everyone saying bad rep, all this was from over 2 years ago. and yes I did lie about my age earlier and I do deeply apologize for that.
for everyone saying lack of detail I have said everything that is needed to be said.
for everyone saying no proof, I can't really argue against that, as you are right. sage tho I do have proof and if you want it just msg me.

D

Deployable

Denied. I could list a ton of reasons, but I'm not going to. Please do not apply on sage as you won't get accepted.