Denied darck's Staff Application [EU]

daddyls

spelling errors
punctuation/grammatical errors

Edit: Immaturity
> IMO, Calling a server “dumb” and head staff “dumb” is still a representation as immature.

Tandeh

Got demoted for immaturity and lack of detail throughout your whole application.
Good previous staff experiences.

Darck

Veteran Member

Got demoted for immaturity and lack of detail throughout your whole application.
Good previous staff experiences.
Yes i was demoted fot immaturity, but i have changed. Ehere should i add more details? I have put 300+ in every section

Darck

Veteran Member
spelling errors
punctuation/grammatical errors

Edit: Immaturity
> IMO, Calling a server “dumb” and head staff “dumb” is still a representation as immature.
I never called a server dumb but ok thanks for the feedback

daddyls

I never called a server dumb but ok thanks for the feedback
directly from the application itself,

VenomHCF
Position:
Why I resigned/got demoted:
I resigned/got demoted or whatever you wanna call it on Venom for the reason of they rebranded to a server called SyncPvP, It was a dumb server with a really dumb head staff team. So I decided to resign.

Darck

Veteran Member
directly from the application itself,

VenomHCF
Position:
Why I resigned/got demoted:
I resigned/got demoted or whatever you wanna call it on Venom for the reason of they rebranded to a server called SyncPvP, It was a dumb server with a really dumb head staff team. So I decided to resign.
I have all Wright to call SyncPvP dumb. The Sr Admin called me a n***er

daddyls

I have all Wright to call SyncPvP dumb. The Sr Admin called me a n***er

I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not, I said you called a server dumb, you proceeded to say, You did not call a server dumb, then proceeded after to say “I have all right to call them dumb”

My -1 stands, as I can not tell if you can understand what I’m trying to rely or if you are being immature.

Inship

Established member
-1 stop lying on your experience zelix was a popular server 2/3/4 years ago i dont remember rn so you had 12/11/10 when you was admin lol pathetic

Darck

Veteran Member
-1 stop lying on your experience zelix was a popular server 2/3/4 years ago i dont remember rn so you had 12/11/10 when you was admin lol pathetic
?? I have DMs of shiroshu with me and I do have enough proof. I asked if he'd allow me to put into my application and he said no.