Denied darck's Staff application (EU)

Darck

Veteran Member
The only reason they removed my rank was because the Owner didn't enjoy it. And i didn't grief PrayHCF as it never even released (my time i was staff)

precies

Known member
He kicked me in TeamSpeak in a staff-room for no reason; He said 'Can i help you with something else' and i said 'yes' and he kicked me.
+ A weird mic and noway that hes 14.

Darck

Veteran Member
He kicked me in TeamSpeak in a staff-room for no reason; He said 'Can i help you with something else' and i said 'yes' and he kicked me.
+ A weird mic and noway that hes 14.
It was something i couldn't help you with. I couldn't help for it. Thanks for the feedback tho.

nahxd

Kibes' Pet
It was something i couldn't help you with. I couldn't help for it. Thanks for the feedback tho.
But still, you don't just kick them out of the channel. You have to wait until they say they are done with being helped. If you couldn't do something you should tell him that or get a staff member that could, not just kick him out of the channel.

precies

Known member
Thats not true sir, you ask me AFTER i told you the problem if i had any more questions or things I need help with and you kicked me with the bad staff UwULeo_.

Darck

Veteran Member
Thats not true sir, you ask me AFTER i told you the problem if i had any more questions or things I need help with and you kicked me with the bad staff UwULeo_.
As mentioned. I couldn't do anything about it. As i was only helper.

Darck

Veteran Member
But still, you don't just kick them out of the channel. You have to wait until they say they are done with being helped. If you couldn't do something you should tell him that or get a staff member that could, not just kick him out of the channel.
There wasn't any higher staff then Helper online. I couldn't do anything. Everyone was offline. And i even DMed some high staff on telegram to see if they were on. Noone was.

precies

Known member
So what you never told him that and you just straight up kicked him out of the channel. You's a bitch nigga.
It was litteraly this situation:

I went in TS for a false ban. I got moved by him and by uwuleo_ which banned me. They told me that they can't send proof (?) and after that they told me 1000 times that they cant do anything about it and if i need help with something else. I said 'ye' and they kicked me. without 'have a nice day' or something like that. he didnt had time to message a head-staff so hes obv lying ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Darck

Veteran Member
It was litteraly this situation:

I went in TS for a false ban. I got moved by him and by uwuleo_ which banned me. They told me that they can't send proof (?) and after that they told me 1000 times that they cant do anything about it and if i need help with something else. I said 'ye' and they kicked me. without 'have a nice day' or something like that. he didnt had time to message a head-staff so hes obv lying ??‍♂️??‍♂️
It wasn't my fault he banned you. + I didn't even know what was happening. And we don't have unban perms. I am not going to argue as it's immature. Go on all you want. I'm leaving it here.

ImWith1

-1 As stated Your maturity
I have not seen much more maturity since you griefed my discord server and in discord you have been very immature

Darck

Veteran Member
-1 As stated Your maturity
I have not seen much more maturity since you griefed my discord server and in discord you have been very immature
I have never griefed your discord. And i haven't been immature. You were the one asking me for vouches and i said "No" as i wasn't staff anymore. Thanks for the feedback.

Darck

Veteran Member
UPDATE:
Organized the application better so it's easier to read.
[EDIT]
I also changed my name to "darck" instead of "Klower"​

Last edited: