IGN (In Game Name):
Danyyyys (NameMC)

Timezone:
EST [US].

US [NY].

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, Blue Snowball.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have all three. Telegram: @Danyyyys , Discord: Danyyyys#5225 And i have Ts.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
(Sage1) (Cavepvp2) (HCDreams1) <---- Click
(Sage2) (Cavepvp1) (HCDreams2) <----Click

I've Bin Staff On many Minecraft servers, Mostly HCF servers. My latest server i've bin staff on is sagepvp. Sagepvp is a fun and interesting server. and in my opinion i think i can make it better. As a staff member on sage i was demoted as a mod, and i said to my self i wanna be staff again and i've learned alot since i got staff. My 2nd Latest server i was staff on is Cavepvp. on cavepvp i was a mod+ and it was very different, i was always active in the teamspeak and i was always ready to move people in support rooms such as on sagepvp. i was also staff on HCDreams , HCDreams was a smaller hcf/kit map server i was a admin on there. And it was Really fun i was ss verified and learned alot. I was about to get Senior Admin but i resined due to school work and Family work.
Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become Staff on Sage becuase The Sagepvp community is Really fun and a happy place. As a staff member On many servers your able to roam around and catch hackers in the act and watch people break rules and punish them. I also want to become apart of the sagepvp staff team again becuase it helps me become a better person and calm and help others. I want to be a staff member on the sagepvp community becuase i know commands that are very useful and may helpout alot. For Example, ./co i , ./co l a:commands [Player], and that can help out alot for many things like insiding or kick and kill (With Proof) and Ect.
Maturity: Maturity is an important thing when it comes to being a staff member, it means the transition from being a child to an adult / adult figure. You must know how to handle situation without going 'Bonkers'. I will admit that I have been 'Toxic' In certain situations. I do feel over the past two weeks, since my past application I have showed the level of Maturity needed to join the staff team in the In-Game chat. I do feel I have met the requirements to become a staff.
Self Confidence: Self Confidence isn't the most needed aspect of a member amongst the staff, but I do think it is needed. A staff member must have the confidence to project there options. Thoughts and be confident with there final answers.
Loyalty: I, myself think I am a loyal person. Although it is not for me to decide. I am loyal to the people I work for and loyal to those who are to me. I respect one another. Loyalty is a must when it comes to choosing people who you must trust to take care of your server when Higher Roles are busy handling things that are out of my experience. You must be able to trust each other.

Kindness: Kindness is a very important role as being a staff member on Sagepvp becuase being a staff is all about being professional and nice to others.
Dedication: My dedication towards something is extraordinary. At least that's how I would describe it. I always finish the task I am given. and strive to create time to complete it. I will always put the server before most things. Like other servers. I would be extremely focused on the server if i were give the opportunity.
Typing abilities: Typing, I (Myself) am a fast typer. This is a good thing for being a staff member because it helps communicate with others.
Listening: I think myself of a good listener. I think I would be able to sit and take both sides of an argument, I think listening is a key feature and without this feature a person would
not be able to become an experienced member of the Staff team.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I Think i should be accepted as a staff member on Sage because i Really Like Help Others and i think i would be useful to the staff team. I'm also Very active over night wile staff are asleap and i like to do support rooms alot and most active on teamspeak. I have quite a bit of experience in the HCF community and know how things should work. my qualities would be very useful in the SagePvP staff team. My goal is to grow as a person and gain even more experience as not only a player but as someone who wants to help the community. As a staff member there is a lot of pressure. I feel I can handle that pressure and overcome difficult tasks that are given to me.I also see that a lot of people need help during SOTW, I would be active 100% of the SOTW time unless important events are happening, eg Birthdays.I will always put the server before most things. Like other servers. I would be extremely focused on the server if i were give the opportunity Again. And While i was Staff on Sage i've made mistakes but this time i want to have another chance and try my best to help others.
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Hayh(Mod+), GuppyFish(Mod+), HCFSkyBridge(Mod+) ,Deafing(Mod+)
I've met all these staff members while being staff on Sagepvp. <3

Additional Information:
I've Bin a SagePvP staff member before, and i wanted to reapply and help others out again. Its Really fun to fix problems.

Last edited:

Danyyyys

Thank you. Where it says Sage1 or any the the words. You click on them and its screenshots of proof

Elize

Established member

Firstly for the CavePvP proof it doesn't actually show you being staff its just a screenshot of you in staff mode how do we know its you and not someone else also was a really bad staff member here and is toxic asf and hits people off also bad detail.

MAFIAXD

Known member
Also: one of the hcdreams Ss’s doesnt actually show its you, it could just be someone in vanish
Good luck!

fourpack

Known member
+1
-Shows Dedication Towards Sage
-Very Kind and is Non-Toxic
-Has Been Staff On Sage

Best Regards,
fourpack

DarkAngelz_YT

-1 i wouldnt recommend him for staff because he has DDOS/Dox threats on me and my friend on another server named FaithFulMC and if i can find it ill paste the recording / Screenshots

GangUp

Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.