Denied Daezip Staff Application [EU]

Bowtel

IGN (In-Game Name): chonkification

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B8fwFqtWDDlGE0WX1n3kyKtpXIssj-I2-nFjYX6W7kI/edit?usp=sharing

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member for SagePVP because I believe I’m suitable for the position due to my ability to help people efficiently and effectively. As I’m already quite active in the server, helping people whenever I see fit. I will work even harder to satisfy the community’s needs, if given the opportunity to be Moderator.
I hope to accomplish a known presence amongst the community as someone that’s always there to offer the best help possible. I also hope to accomplish the satisfaction of helping those in need and make new friends!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would treat the players with respect and love, i am a very respectful and overall good person.
Though in the past I’ve had some mishaps, I’ve been working on it, and have improved greatly. I’m very polite to everyone, as well as do everything in my power to make the user that I’m helping feel comfortable.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself 95/100 because i am still do not
completely trust some people.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No
Additional Information?: My IRL name is Tudor and i am from Bucharest, Romania.

D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately you've been denied. You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.