Denied DaddyWisely staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddywisely

IGN (In-Game Name): DaddyWisely
Timezone: Eastern European Standard Time
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): No
Why would you like to become a staff member?:I believe that, with my skills, I can improve SagePvP by focusing more on the toxicity and the number of cheaters on the server. such as what to do in certain rule breaking situations. I am quite aware of mistakes I made in the past; however, I overcame and learned through them. I still believe i could be used to keep the server clean, popular, and healthy even though there will always be obstacles in the way. I hope to be able to stop those trying to disperse this community.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:When a player comes in Teamspeak when they need help I want them to make them feel happy and brighten their day after I am through helping him or her, and have them ask me whenever they need help. I will never be mean nor rude to any player that comes in teamspeak no matter how toxic they are to me. I will always be kind and helpful to players on sage.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:no

Additional Information?:
Monday:2-3 Hours
Tuesday:3=4 Hours
Wednesday:3-4 Hours
Thursday :2-3 Hours
Friday:4-5 Hours
Saturday:2-3 Hours

Sunday:3-4 Hours

Ties

Established member
Neutral

Have someone else edit your app. Avoid I believe and informal speech.

RETROUSSE

Senior Mod
Denied:

Hello @Daddywisely, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failure to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.