DaddySpec

IGN (In-Game Name):

My current in game name is DaddySpec

I have 15 years old, almost 16.

Region (EU/NA/Other):

I'm currently EU.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

OptimumPvP

This is a skyblock server which was getting around 10 players, I had helper rank on this server, I was helping the owners with the building, I was coding too, after some weeks, I got promote to trail-mod, but unfortunately the owner decided to close the server because of the inactivity

Proof : I got no proof of being staff in the server, I tried to contact the old owners but they don’t respond

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SkyClash

This is a Factions server which was getting about 20 players+, I had moderator rank here, I was doing my job pretty well and helping everyone who needs help, I was so active here but the owner was so active and he wasn’t working on the server a lot, after some month, I decided to resign because most of the management team were active

Proof : http://prntscr.com/sowdwv I was going to get in an interview, and got accepted. http://prntscr.com/sowe9c here after a day.

ZonePvP:

This is a practice server which have been created some month ago, This server get 20/30 players in, I played in this server at the beta test and loved how the kb is good and other things, I wanted to help them out so I decided to apply, I applied and I did my best on it, I got accepted and they Trial-mod me, after some a week, I was helping a lot ( punishing ect ) And ss'd multiple players and banned some, after some weeks, I got promote to mod and completed my experience as a staff in this server.

Proof : http://prntscr.com/so5tri , The manager was going to test me.

BloodyBattle:

This is a French community server which was getting 600+ players, This server hcf and more of minegames, I choose to be staff in the hcf realm, because it’s too fun and got lot of youtubers, I was really enjoying my time, they were really needed for staff team that can reassure to keep the server safe from any cheater because they had no anti cheat, so it was really hard for me to catch cheaters, I banned lot of players, but at the end I resigned because of the pressure

Proof: http://prntscr.com/sowlii I was Sr-Mod

VentityMC

This is a HCF server which was getting around 50 players, I was Moderator here, this server had a lot of staff, and the manager was randomly recruiting staff, I had to resign from this server because of the bad and manager and the owner closed the server

ZhopMC :

This is a factions / practice server which barely had no one on, I was the only one on hoping and waiting for players to join, the owner of this server was really kind but I had to resign because of the inactivity, after that the owner decided to close the mc / discord server

Proof: No proof, I can’t reach the owner dms

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a SagePvP staff member to repay the community owners for making and growing the community to this high of a stage. I would like to help the community make every step of the way to becoming one of the greatest Minecraft server known to Minecraft once more. Working for vast communities, such as SagePvP, has been a large wish of mine for the past couple of weeks from seeing youtubers playing it.
I have felt the urge to moderate and help a community once more and I would like to help SagePvP. I've learnt many skills and how to moderate communities, I would like to expand my knowledge by working here. I have been a loyal fan to the SagePvP community for a number of days now and have liked it even more than other servers. I am hoping that I can help. I wouldn't mind helping the players or staff members of the SagePvP community as it is such a valuable place to me.
Being staff requires you to be responsible at all times and show respect to all players, I believe I am quite good at this and am relied on to do so! I am willing to be able to take criticism from players and this is an important trait most staff members should have. People usually have bursts of sadness/being stressed and I am usually there to comfort them.

I feel like I would be a good staff member due to my level of reponsibility of my actions and also being able to be relied on for tasks set inside or outside of the staff team. I feel that I am able to work under pressure, this is quite important if you are the only staff member that is online (Vital for completing reports quickly and easily without ending up in disagreements/arguments). I would like to provide an enjoyable experience to players playing in our community and would like to make them feel like they are welcome to come back and enjoy more time in our server! I believe the job of a staff member is always to maintain order inside of a community (and also assist).

Let me Introduce my self :

Skills: I find it very easy to learn new things. I'm always trying new techniques and overcoming challenges to the best of my ability, as well as learning from others and applying that knowledge to my own. Whether it's building my own server, or helping moderate another, I put all my effort into the goals of the server.

Experience: I have been on minecraft for years now. 3 years on computer / phone. I have seen a lot of staff in servers handle their job very effectively, and professionally and I have always desired to be like these staff aswell. It's one thing make something, but to me, it makes all the difference to see

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I take great pleasure in helping people who are in need or who have questions. I am very unbiased and I like to be friendly to everyone. Some people get a big head when they have power, this annoys me very much and I try never to let the power go to my head. I have endless experience in Minecraft from both the perspective of a player and of an owner/admin. I would love to help this server grow and to become as large and prosperous as possible. I think that this would be a great learning opportunity for me as I am always trying to obtain more experience and knowledge both in minecraft and with the interaction of my fellow players. I am also very active with being able to play everyday anywhere.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

8-10, I'm always honest with people during situations. but will lie if really needed. Not in a game through.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

I don't think so.

Additional Information?:

Nope

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.