Denied Daddy's staff application (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Definetly

IGN (In Game Name): xDaddyIssues.
Timezone: CET Amsterdam
Do you own a quality microphone?: I own 2 razer mics Razer seiren x, Razer kraken x.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have all of them, xDaddyIssues#2155,@xDaddyIssues,Daddy
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I have been owning servers for over 2 years with a buddy of mine atm we own one right now its called Prayhcf we are reborning it bcz we redid venomh.cf wich was a huge succes on the first try we had daily 50 members on wich was also great and so do i have experience yes i do.

Server: SyncPvP
Proof : I resigned so i dont really have it anymore.

Server: Prayh.cf
Proof: https://gyazo.com/5579018abf1238a4a5ae8e4c7c8f82a1
experience: Great server was coming good along the staff members grat players low levels of toxicity in the playerbase loves it experienced a lot of cheaters and helped out a lot of people picked up a lot

Server: venomh.cf
Proof: Dont have proof but people can vouch since i redownlaoded minecraft i dont have my ss anymore
Experience: Picked up a lot of skills mostly from friends and staff members i also gained a lot of skills here most of the stuff i got from here i learned all of the staff commands i needed to know till this day i still use all that commands and a lot of same things as prayhcf i learned here.

Why do you want to become Staff?: why i want to become staff is because i feel like doing more work managing a staff team and having daily 50+ people online is fun and cool but having to care to as much as people as sage has is even greater thats why i want to continue my staffing adventure at sagepvp i like staffing i like to ban cheaters and screenshare people i also know how to screenshare selftaught in the 2 years i have been owning a staff team of course i know i will start for down and as a low staff member but it would be great to start out and get to know the whole staff team and talking with them i had lots of fun with my staff team too we had discussions and fights wich are great memorys we had good moments and days so with my skill,experience i think i could become a really good staff member even tho the decision is not for me but the top dogs of sage to decide.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Bcz of my self taught skill in the 2 years of me staffing and having a lot of experiences in staffing i know how to manage a staff team how to communicate and be respected by my whole team and i know how to screenshare in case i suspect a closet cheater ofcourse i wont ss them right away i always have asked for a second opinion before ssing i also own a tool called paladin im not sure if sage is known with using that kind of ss tool the tool works fine it has over 2k detectable clients mostly external clients.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No, non of the staff members can.

Additional Information:I like to fitness + i hope i can be a great asset to the team and help making this team grow with knowledge and skills + i can hide sagepvps server secret since i know how it is to get secrets brought out to the public so you can trust me on that part if you want. i also have a yt channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF00CRpIXVK9r18ievqOdMQ/videos?view_as=subscriber + i can record with 1k fps + just have to reboot my pc + i go way back i own servers with a budy off mine 2 years ago first one was awaiih.cf wich was fun too but really old miss the players we had back then small fun community + i really hope i get accepted bcz i really like staffing and i hope i can staff on sagepvp.

Edit : So people have been saying -1 for the lack of details so i will be taking action upon those claims wich are true this application was made in a few minutes and my goal is to become a staff on this great server so i will be making this + part for more details

So it started out when i was six years old i visited my cousin in den haag pretty famous place my cousin was the gangster pretty much of his class he knew everything around school when someone wanted to do somenthing they asked him if it was fine to do with his permission and im not lying a piece of this he was also a big fan of anime and minecraft one day i saw a dirt block next to his laptop wich he got from his mother at that time it was a modern laptop so i fire dup his laptop without his permission since he was out with a friend and went trough his laptop and this all happend becouse i was so interested in his block that the laptop got me to take interest in it after a few minutes of looking i saw his file named games i looked into it and there was one game and i can let you guess it it was... minecraft i opened up a launcher i didnt understand anything of it so i closed everything down and went to the living room and passed that day without getting catched next day came upon he was out AGAIN wich made me upset since i wanted to spend time with him he was a real example for me still a true story so i fires up his laptop again and saw minecraft old launcher and asked his little sister to help me out since his little sister watched him play games so she launcher the game and set me up an singeplayer world where i spend 30 minutes in and i was gone from minecraft after that day i straight mentioned it to my mom that i wanted a laptop and minecraft so i can be playing that game too i loved the games after just 30 minutes so after a week i got to my own place in zevebaar thats somehwre else then my cousin lives ( den haag ) and 3 weeks later i got my mom to buy me an pc and buy me minecraft that day when se bought me that i was so hyped so right after we bought it i took evrything to my aunt wich had more skills in working with laptops and pcs since she already had one she downloaded me minecraft and set up google witch i use till this day never used yahoo or bing or all that other trash search engines i played on 15 fps on hypixel without mods becouse i didnt know they exist so after that i became 8 year old my mom bought my dad a pc a real pc this was a chance for me to play on better quality so i made that shot and just kept asking ym mom again everyday to play on that pc and yes people she said yes to me i finally could play on a real pc wich wasnt the best quality i maneged to get 60 fps on hypixel i finally got my self a mouse and a keyboard and thats where my skill started really growing i was outplaying 100's of people on hypixel every gamemode i played everyday till i was 12 years old thats when i went to college since i was getting not liked by others in my class and getting bullied wich wasnt an extreme buly but still happend i didnt focus at school at all i hadnt had a day in my whole school live where i cared about school or my future only thing i cared was going home and playing minecraft everyday of my life so first day in college i was in a chill class everyone liked eatchother that much we kept asking our teachers to put is in the same class next years wich sadly couldnt happen but it was my greatest year ever i built up lots of confident and started talking with other class mates wich was a big of a deal i had this one guy in my clas that i knew from day one i went to school he didnt bullie anyone but was also not a nice guy to everyone but to me he was and he ended up not doing great in school so we got in the same class in college this is also where i met iglitchl the all knower for me since he knew how to work with an server or have minecraft mods after that day he teached me on my old laptop a laptop that was as heavier then a rock that i got 60 fps on wich was greta since i never had a laptop that got more then 60fps in minecraft only a pc after the day i also got that laptop i started playing downstairs normally i would play in my addict all alone days long minecraft on the pc no need for that anymore since i got this laptop for me it was worth the money till this day i still have that laptop and after i met iglitchl this guy was a minecraft god he had a youtube channel with like 200 subs and we started playing thogether he made this server with 2 other classmates and me called minetopia wich was really popular in the netherlands so popular that he self got like 10k views on a really bad quality video and at that time he wouldnt get more then 60 fps with mods and recording and so we started building a friendship wich we have till this day while he is in a nother class and i am the last time we spoke thogether was yesterday 21:43 wich i am he teached me how to use mods and cheats and own a server bassicly all my experiences and my skills came with and from him and we started making this gameode called hcf servers and we started with this first server called awaiih then came warh.cf then came awai then came another one i dont remember then came venmh.cf our biggest succes we got more then 20 players a day wich was a great deal for me i started out youtube without him i never would started till this day i would never go on i actually had times where i didnt feel like uploading months or weeks and he came with uploading ideas wich he told me and i got to use so that was bassicly how i ended up here my purpose is grow in the community and be known and always stay kind and be friended with everyone on minecraft or discord.

Me and glitch having fun :

Last edited:

xJuniorPlaysx

+0.5 SyncPVP was a terrible server that had abusive staff everywhere, I even made a expose video and im pretty sure there was also no anticheat cause you would see people bhoping down road.

other then that its a decent app

Status
Not open for further replies.