Denied cxne's Staff Application [NZ]

IQuickDroppedU

IGN (In-Game Name): cxne

Region (EU/NA/Other): NZ (NZST)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I haven't got a lot of staffing experience but I do have a lot experience within Minecraft itself, due to the fact I have been playing HCF for a long time I know most rules and commands used by most servers.
I was staff on some AU servers a while ago (was only a mod), I resigned due to inactivity of the server and constant downtime. I haven't really been into applying for a staff role as I was playing the gamemode with faction members but now have wanted to get more experience staffing and helping other players out.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Active
I am currently working, but in no way does that mean I will be inactive as I spend most of my spare time playing games. Becoming staff, I plan on being active and only gradually increasing those hours if needed. I will most likely be playing sage as I have been playing on this server for a long time and have supported its community.

Respect
I will have the utmost respect for every individual that logs into either the Sage Team Speak, the Discord and in-game. I am usually very respectful to everyone I always try make sure it is one of my goals to keep that trait going as I know disrespect would not only hurt my reputation but the reputation of the server.

Honest
I will always tell the truth. Generally when I make a mistake I will own up to it and personally try to fix it myself. Anything asked by my peers will never have a reply that is deceitful. Honesty is the best policy.

Trustworthiness
Being staff on sage is a responsibility and to be trusted from other members of the community will only make it easier for me to work with others, so gaining trust and not burning bridges would be a big thing I would work on just having the chance to prove how trustworthy I can be is all I can ask for, If i am accepted you will notice how dedicated and trustworthy I am within days. I have never been the type of person to be untrustworthy and regarding my past experience, I was respected and trusted by all my peers.

Teamwork
In a staffing environment, I make sure to not let anything get the better of me and only deal with the ongoing issue ahead of me. If I had a disagreement with another staff member in no way would that stop me from doing my job. I respect to those that respect me but I am always greeting others with kindness as it makes it all better.

Fairness
Whoever I am dealing with, I will always follow the staff guides and give each person I am dealing with the same treatment. Friend or not, I intend to listen to both sides of the story and come to an agreement we all get along with. One of the reasons I enjoy staffing as much as I do is I get to be fair to each player and genuinely help them and make sure they are having a fun time on the server and not think everything is unfair.

Toxicity
Personally, as someone who has been toxic in the past, I've taken time to fix and improve my attitude as I felt this was a bad trait to have. I am strongly against any sort of toxicity and will do my absolute best to rid of any sort of mocking to others. In my opinion, all my previous toxicity will benefit me now as I am equipped to deal with people who act in such a way.

Maturity
I'm mature for my age and am willing to deal with hard situations other staff members may struggle with, I am a cooperative person and will always be open to taking feedback.
This is an aspect that I feel can come in very handy at the SagePvP.
I feel like I stand out from all the other applicants because of my experience in HCF as I have got quite a bit of experience. I can solve a problem on the spot which separates me from others and shows that I am best suited for the role. I am humble and will have a huge dedication to this role at SagePvP. Many people have told me I am mature and that really shows when needed, I feel strongly towards staffing and would love to put my time and passion into this server to gain an understanding of what staffing is really about. I can be silly and joke at times, but when it comes to staffing I take it very seriously as I know I am representing the server. I can deal with any type of person, and resolve issues with higher staff if needed, as I work well in those situations.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Support Waiting Rooms
I would try my hardest to always be at teamspeak whatever i do i will have it and every 5 minutes i will check if someone needs help, i really like doing it and i think that helps growing hcf community more.

Support In-Game:
Most staff are not on the server sometimes and can be playing other games so they only look into teamspeak, but they forget about /helpop and questions in chat players are asking, it is very uncommon to see staff helping you through game until you are in teamspeak with them, I like to play the server and spectate other so I would be on the server to see those messages also i will be doing it all the time as well as Sage TS Support Rooms.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

Everyone is saying that they can always trust me, teachers, parents, brothers, sisters, friends etc. i just dont know the point of lying as it always catches up on you, i would always say if i did anything bad or just not good

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
I would say some staff know me but I cant name any at this current moment.
Additional Information?

wtfBard

Known member
poor grammar
no staffing experience
plagiarised/or reused application

1621606097900.png