Denied cxne staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

IQuickDroppedU

IGN (In Game Name): cxne
Timezone: NZ
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yeah, its nothing fancy but its clear enough to have no trouble hearing what I say
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have Teamspeak and Discord

Discord: cxne#5676
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I have staff experience from a friends faction server from a while ago which regularly had around 20 people on it
Why do you want to become Staff?: I have been playing sage for a while and I would like to try something different rather than being a player, also i have been seeing a-lot of people abusing glitches and breaking rules, I also will punish the glitchers and rule breakers and make the HCF on sage better for other players.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should accept me as I am NZ which is a whole different timezone than most staff on sage, having me will be harder for people to break rules and glitch because when most staff are sleeping it is a whole new day for me so people wont have the advantage of staff being offline and people in need will have a staff member to be on, and knowing how active I am there will always be a staff on sage watching over everyone. I am also very familiar with staff commands as I am not a newbie
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Additional Information: I want others to have more fun on sage and have legitimate pvp fights so the server grows into a amazing HCF server

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @IQuickDroppedU, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.