✦ Country ✦
United States.

✦ Do you have a good quality mic ✦
Yes, the Blue Yeti

✦ Do you have Telegram & Teamspeak ✦
Yes

✦ Any past experiences in being a staff member ✦
VividHCF
VividHCF was my first staffing experience VividHCF was a small server with a relatively small community. At first my friend and I both applied to just have some fun for a while, but little did I know at the time that Vivid taught me so much. Vivid taught me things like to be punctual, consistent, and to be mature.

JustHCF
JustHCF was a great experience to me. I Staffed on here for 4 consecutive maps and after a while it got repetitive. I learned to be respectful and decisive. I supported the server with all that I could until I decided to resign. The ownership wasn’t all that great and most of the good staff had gotten blacklisted for biased decisions by the owner. I was moderator on JustHCF for just over a couple of maps.

OrtixPvP
I became staff on OrtixPvP on their EOTW. The server was undergoing big changes when the owners had split up. One of the owners had been exposed for ddosing so I decided to leave. I didn’t end up being staff on here for too long but it wasn’t the worst of my experiences. I was Mod+ on OrtixPvP.

✦ Why do you want to become staff ✦

As a staff of Sage I will be doing my job. I will be friendly towards all the community of Sage. If people start coming into TeamSpeak and start being toxic I will kick them from the channel or leave them in the support room and do them last so that other people that are being respectful can get help with what they need and can have fun on the Sagenetwork. When I am staffing on the Sage network I will not mess around and slack off, I will be working as hard as I can to help everyone enjoy playing on the SageMC network. I will make the Community better by stopping all the Toxicity on the Network Towards Player, Staff Members, or anything else. I will help help out the server by clearing the support waiting rooms. When someone comes into Discord I would say “How can I help you Today?” Whatever the player says they need help with I will deal with it. If it requires a higher staff member on the Network I will say “Sorry You will have to wait for a higher up staff member to deal with this issue. After this I would tell the player “ Have a nice day, Sorry I could not help you with your issue.” As a staff member I will help out community members with any questions they ask in game(with /helpop) or in TeamSpeak. As a staff member I love helping out the Sage network by making it less Toxic and enjoyable to play on. As a staff member I can help with a lot of bans on cheaters, Reports of players, Helping out in TeamSpeak etc. I feel I should be a staff member because I can help out the server a lot. I can help by staffing on the server to catch cheaters and rule breakers to make the community fair without these types of players. I can upload a staff series to get more people on the server as well.

Racism:
Being racist towards people is not okay. On Sage as a staff I will make sure that people being racist will get punished for it. The Sage community shouldn't have racist people in it because the community is non-toxic/ non-racist.

Fairness:
As a staff member I will be fair towards every person. If I freeze someone and bring into TeamSpeak and they say “Yo its me, from “wherever” ”, I would still ban them and not be unfair because “I know them/ they are my friend”. I will also not ban someone because I simply do not like them but instead look for sufficient evidence to ban them.

Forums:
As a staff member I will be active on the forums as much as I am at the moment. I will never not be on the forums because I am very helpful towards players on the forums.

Friendliness:
As a staff member I will be friendly towards everyone(Hackers, Staff members, Community members). When I screen share hackers I will be friendly and not rude towards them even if they are being really rude towards me.

✦ Why should we accept you as staff ✦

Responsibility:
As a staff, you have to help out the server. You shouldn’t be doing anything unprofessional or you are not being a true staff member. You have to be on the server and helping out. If I was a staff member I would be on a lot. I would help players with whatever they need. For example, if community players need a staff's help I would tell them to get on TeamSpeak and wait to get moved into a support room and then I would help them with whatever they need so they can have a good time on the Server.

Dedication:
As a staff, you have to help out on the server. I would help the staff out with showing new features to make the server better and fun for people to play on. I can help build events to host on the server to make it a fun map on the Sage Network for staff and None staff players.

Caring:
I am caring to players. For example, if someone needs help I will help them out by telling them to get in Discord. If I can't do the job if it requires a higher staff like admins I will get them to help out the players that need help so they can enjoy the server.

Staff:
As a staff member on the Sage Network I will help make the community better. For example, if I see a cheater/rule breaker I will deal with them so other people have fun on the Network and not have to deal with getting killed by hackers, block glitched, etc.. If people need help in Discord with other issues I will be able to help them.

Effort/Hard Worker:
I will put a lot of effort into what I do on the Fatality Network as a staff member When i watch people abusing a glitch or hacking I will stop them from doing it by banning them or freezing them and bringing them into TeamSpeak and confront them.

Screen Share:
I know how to screen share. I know how to go into Windows Power Shell and search stuff up in there to find any hacked clients I know how to use the screen share tool called Process Hacker. I know how to screen share a lot of ways. I won't list all of them because I do not want to and want to save room for more important information.

Recording:
All staff members should have a recording software on their PC to help them record and punish hackers on Sage. Without proof, it is pointless not having a recording software they are good to have.

Multitasking:
I can multitask by helping people in TeamSpeak at the same time as helping players in the game or watching hackers. I can help out a lot by multitasking on the server to help everyone in the community have a fun time on Sage .

Knowledge:
I know a lot about HCF. I know how to moderate a server I can get my job done and not mess around. I can control chat and TeamSpeak if people are spamming in the game. I will warn them and if they don't stop I will mute them for the certain time needed.

Productive:
I am very productive in how I do things. I am very good with helping people. If there is a lot of people in TeamSpeak or in-game needing help and no staff is helping them I will not slack off or be lazy and ignore I will be productive and help them with whatever they need to get the job done.

Mature:
I am very mature in the game, on the forums and in-game. I am not disrespectful I respect everyone and other people's opinions. I do not go around cursing at people because that is very immature and toxic/rude.

Staff meetings:
I always thought It was really important to never miss a staff meeting. As a staff member I will never miss a staff meeting because they are really important. If I missed a staff meeting I would not be able to congratulate the promoted staff and new staff or even if I get promoted. I also make sure to wake up in time to never miss the meeting. And I also make sure I have nothing planned the day the staff meeting is usually placed on because I really think it is really important to be there during staff meeting and hopefully I can make them. If I can not make the meeting I would alert a staff member as soon as possible.

Support Rooms:
As a staff member i will help the community by clearing out the support rooms. Every time i see people in support rooms that I can do (everything but donation support or rank support) i will be doing them right away so the support rooms look clean and to help the community with whatever they need. If i can not deal with some situations i will move them in admin support or specific support waiting room for a higher up staff to help them. I will do my job as a staff to help the community out and possibly getting a promotion.

SOTW/EOTW:
I will try my best as a staff member to never miss a Sotw/Eotw on the server. I will be helping people on Sotw/Eotw in teamspeak and doing support rooms/Mass moves all the time. If I have to miss an Sotw/Eotw it would be for family reasons. If I do not come on for a Sotw/Eotw I would possibly get a Strike or even get demoted(I or anyone would not like that to happen to us).

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
Wrekt and AirFixKing.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
I understand I do not reach the age requirement, but I am very eager to attempt to join the Sage staff team and know I am mature enough for the position . I will be turning 15 in not that long too.
I know that you guys are looking for staff members and I believe that I am the right fit for the job

Last edited:

CustomPlus

Never seen you on.
Has no proof of experiences
Not a lot of detail?
hey! thanks for the reply, but maybe next time before you comment something negative on someone else's work check to see if they are active on another part of the server? I currently play about 5 hours and way more on weekends a day on kits. If you call that inactive than I am sorry. Just by the way in no means am I trying toxic or argue with your opinion, I am just saying that I am active on kits and if you would like to chat then see if I'm on.

Saraaa1

Never seen you on.
Has no proof of experiences
Not a lot of detail?
I agree with you with the -1, but I'd like to defend him and say he's an active kitmap player.
My decision is still Neutral, due to that you have no proof of experience and it has lack of detail, as stated above.

CustomPlus

I agree with you with the -1, but I'd like to defend him and say he's an active kitmap player.
My decision is still Neutral, due to that you have no proof of experience and it has lack of detail, as stated above.
Sorry man. just never saw you on, and thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.