Central America

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✦ COUNTRY ✦

I live in the United States of America.

✦ Do you have a good quality microphone? ✦

Yes, I have a “Blue Yeti USB Microphone”.

✦ Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak? ✦

I have both, my telegram is @rbmukthegreat.

✦ How many hours can you put in the server per week? ✦

On average, I play about 3-6 hours on weekdays, and on weekends I can devote about 6-12 hours.

✦ Any past experiences of being a staff member? ✦

VividMC

This was a small server that I had originally applied. The owner was a super nice guy and it was just a generally very fun experience being staff on this server, and for anyone that’s looking to be staff on a server but doesn’t have previous experience, I would recommend you look here.

JinxHCF

This server was one that I had been looking at for a long time, and then I finally decided to apply. I wrote a long application, and after all the time waiting and waiting, I was finally given the opportunity to be interviewed by the staff manager. Unfortunately, due to family issues, I couldn’t complete that interview, and therefore I was never accepted as staff.

PhantomHCF

This was a small server that I had also been looking forward to being staff on. I finally wrote my application up, and then I applied. Finally, it went pending, and I was accepted by their staff manager. I played this server a lot, and then I finally decided that I wanted to resign, because I started playing FaithfulMC.

✦ Why do you want to become staff? / Why should we accept you for staff? ✦

I have realized how much work and effort the developer and staff team put into this server each and every day, and I have the utmost respect for them because of that. Knowing this, I already view this server as a perfect world. Although, I do feel like I could contribute to that perfect world.

First of all, I (in my perspective) have extreme discipline and maturity, and I feel like the server could greatly benefit from that. I try my best not to be toxic, and if I am, I don’t mean it. Discipline is great for devotion and time allocated to this server, and knowing that I can play Sage for 3-6 hours each day, I feel like the server would benefit and I could help eliminate hackers in sage as a hole. By being mature, I can help reduce toxicity on the server, which is obviously something that every server looks for. Unfortunately, I haven’t owned any servers, but I have an idea of what a server owner would want.

Second, I speak fluent English, which can be helpful for decrypting what people are trying to say at times. If there was an option to be an English translator, I’d be there. I fluently understand advanced vocabulary, and when my friends don’t understand something (like a quote for example) they come to me for help. In situations like Sage where talking to players is incredibly important, I feel like the fluency of my English would be very important.

Third, I’m very experienced with HCF, and take logical reasoning to every situation I am put in. This would be helpful when the staff team is on edge of a decision and they need a final answer, I take into account both sides and choose the best most logical answer.

Fourth, I handle frustration very well. In certain scenarios, other people will snap, and I will stay perfectly calm and treat the situation as if I was metaphorically holding an egg if I’m frustrated, the egg shatters, if I’m calm, the egg stays together. The goal in life for me is to always keep the egg together.

Fifth, I am also very proficient at screensharing. Screensharing has been one of those things that I have always wanted to do, and when I got accepted to Jinx that was the first thing I did. It is very fun eliminating the cheaters.

Sixth, I will NEVER abuse. Abusing is not something I would ever look forward too when applying for staff. Abusing to me is like being given a magic wand with all the power in the land, and splitting the pen in half. I don’t understand how people abuse and sleep at night. That is not something I will ever participate in.

In conclusion, with all the information and reasoning I have provided, I feel like I would be the perfect fit for staff on this server. With the maturity I will bring, and the reduction of toxicity, I definitely feel like I will bring a lot of positivity into this network.

✦ Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? ✦

Wrekt and (maybe) Toyed, Truthing.

✦ Additional Information ✦

I have participated in Minecraft servers before, but they have been small. I would really love to bring positivity to a server as large as sage. I love Minecraft in general, and if you even think about giving me staff, it would honestly make my month.

Thank you for reading this.

Sincerely,
CustomMinus

Roh4n

No seen in game a lot
I don't really play hcf a lot, but if you were to ask any staff member (Chaibo, Toyed, Wrekt, Truthing) they will all say that I am very active.
At least specify which section of the server I am not active on.

Umzk

Veteran Member
No proof of experiences
Barely any detail
Kinda a hypocrite
Skärmavbild 2019-04-15 kl. 12.42.12.png

Last edited:

Roh4n

No proof of experiences
Barely any detail
Kinda a hypocrite View attachment 82
Me kind of a hypocrite? Have you seen your staff application? I hope you know that using the same staff application, again and again, is an instant deny.
If anyone is a hypocrite, it is you. For -1 lack of effort, you have used the same application multiple times, therefore you are lazy, unlike me, I have handwritten everything.

Borelley

• extremely toxic been in calls with.
• made up servers in staff experience & no proof
• if you change ur toxicity I’ll put +1

Arcticcc if you accept him I’m done

Roh4n

• extremely toxic been in calls with.
• made up servers in staff experience & no proof
• if you change ur toxicity I’ll put +1

Arcticcc if you accept him I’m done
"Extrememly toxic been in calls with." We literally just got you banned for illegal trapping.
I have never talked to you.
Before you randomly decide to be critical, have your facts straight.
(also don't get banned)

Borelley

"Extrememly toxic been in calls with." We literally just got you banned for illegal trapping.
I have never talked to you.
Before you randomly decide to be critical, have your facts straight.
(also don't get banned)
You didn’t get me banned my ign is SmellyBoy you did talk to me when truthing did a mass move or some shit

• Your toxic asf you know that and you should admit to it and probably some of the staff knows your toxic

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Roh4n, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.